S1 E1-

We only see each other at wedding and funerals

I turned to the mirror in his room and put the necklace on. I went to look at the photo once more, seen as though it was taken after our birthday after opening all gifts, ben had gotten me a ring. I still wear it.

I dug into my left pocket, wasn't there.

right pocket, wasn't there.

"what the fuck, where did it go?"

I brushed it off for the moment and made my way downstairs.

We all gathered together for the funeral.

"Did something happen?" Mom askes

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison said concerned 

"Oh. Yes, of course."

"Is Mom okay?" I asked Diego

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge." Diego responds 

Luther drops the ashes, forming a clump of wet cement-like blob

I couldn't let help let out a snicker. Luther eyed me angrily. 

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asks, everyone stayed quite. "Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much."

"He was a monster." Diego laughs, "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him." 'amen'

"Diego." Luther advises

"My name is Number Two." Diego exclaimed, "You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it."

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Mom says politely, as if nothing was happening. Weird.

"No, it's okay, Mom." Vanya reassures

"Oh, okay." Mom said this in a disappointed/sad state. What is going on with her?

"Look, you wanna pay your respects?" Diego starts once again, "Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now." Luther advise once again, fists clenched

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One." Diego scoffs at him

"I am warning you."

"After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away." 

"Diego, please." I said 

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" He screamed at him. With that they started fighting

"We don't have time for this." Five states walking back inside.

"Come here big boy!" Diego taunted

**Crash**

"Oh my god" I said tears started pooling in my eyes

"And there goes Ben's statue" Allison said disappointed

Diego gets out a knife and throws it to Luther.

"Enough!" I scream. A sudden gush of winds push us all back, the knife hitting the ground before Luther. "You guys are acting like were 12 again training! Are you out of your damn minds? Look at what you two did at bens statue! Get it together and get your asses inside. Right. NOW!"