S1 E1-

When we reached Vanya's apartment, instead of going through the front door. we climbed up to the window. To our surprise, it was unlocked. When we got inside I immediately went to the bathroom in search for the first aid kit she has. I briefly looked at myself in the mirror, wiping off some blood.

"Sit down." I said in a non expressible face

He scoffs sarcastically, nonetheless sitting down.

When we heard footsteps and waited for Vanya. I finished closing Fives wound

Before she could turn on the lights, five turned on a lamp.

"Jesus-oh my- How did you guys get in here?" She shrieks

"Through the window" I responded

"You should have locks by the way" Five added  

"I live on the second floor." She said with a dull face

"Rapist can climb" I say

"You guys are so weird" I placed my hand on my chest, pretending to look offended.

"Wait- is that blood? are you guys okay?" she asks in a concerned tone

"Its nothing" We both reply nonchalantly

"okay so why are you guys here?" 

"I've decided you, and eight, are the only ones I can trust." the boy sighs as I finished.

"Why me?" she askes knitting her eyebrows together

Better question, why me?

"Because you're ordinary." I look at him furiously, Vanya looking hurt. "Dude, the hell?" 

"Because you'll listen." Making Vanyas face brighten a little

"Okay." He pauses nervously, "When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what I found?"

"No."

"Nothing." He stares at her in concentration. "Absolutely nothing. As far as I could tell, I was the last person left alive. I never figured out what killed the human race, but... I did find something else. The date it happens." Pause for dramatic effect "The world ends in eight days, and I have no idea how to stop it."

"I'll put on a pot of coffee" She replies stunned at the words that just came out of his mouth.

------------

A/N:

Short chapter but I just finished the first episode, which to me is very exciting! 

I should be able to post a lot more this week. I just finished to classes for the semester so that's amazing. 

I hope your enjoying the book so far!

383 words

~Bee🐝