s2 e3

"Leave the pot, dear." Five says smiling at the waitress 

I scoff, "really?"

"Thank you."

"Lippy little shit" She mumbles

"You gonna tell me what the hell's going on?" Vanya whispered

"When you were a baby you were bought by an eccentric billionaire." Five began, "He raised you in an elite academy with 7 other siblings with extraordinary powers, but in 2019 in order to avoid the apocalypse, we jumped into a vortex and ended being scattered throughout the timeline in Dallas, Texas."

Vanya look down with confusion riddles in her face, "So, uh, any questions?" I smile

"What do you mean "the apocalypse"?" 

"We mean, the end of the world as we all know it" I sigh

"Wait-but how?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Wait, you really don't remember anything?"

"No" She shakes her head, "nothing before a month ago"

"what do you remember?" He asks

"I landed, in like uh, back alley. Got hit by a car. My head was ringing like crazy. I had no idea how I got there, where I came from." She sighs, "What causes the apocalypse?"

I side eye five and look down before looking at her again, "Um, it's an asteroid impact."

"Big kaboom, ends everything. It's like the one that got the dinosaurs, but way worse. Bad news is it followed us here."

"What do you mean "followed us"?"

"Eight days from now, the world ends in a nuclear doomsday. It's a different disease, but... same results."

Vanya gives a smirk in disbelief, "you can't be serious"

"I saw it." Five says, "With my own eyes. You were there. We all were."

"Shit." She breaths, "I need to make a phone call." She stands up and rushes to the phone

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered

"Tell you what? That I saw everyone die again?" He grits, "It wouldn't have made any difference."

 "Yes it would've Five. Everything makes a difference!"

"You still would've hated me! So no, it wouldn't have."

I shake my head slightly, "I don't hate you, Five" I chuckle

"Yea, you do." He looks down

"It's just- what you said really hurt me. I never thought anyone would find out about it"

"So what Vanya wrote true? I mean, her finding you like that? Over and over." His eyes meet mine

"uh, y-yea, it is. Dad was so sure I could bring you back, he made me do an uncountable amount of things. If I didn't do them he would lock me in a dark room. No food or water for days until I gave up and would use my powers. I was exhausted." My eyes tear up.

"I'm sorry" He whispered, "me too."

Five scoffs, walking over to Vanya. "What the hell?" Vanya says as five hangs up the phone

"We don't have time for this." 

"That's my friend you just hung up on!"

He grabs her shoulders, "Listen to me. Those people from the field are coming after us. They are never going to stop. Do you understand me? We need to stick together, find the other, figure out how to stop doomsday. Who ever this person is, they can't be more important then saving the world."

"Five get off of her." I push him away "You obviously don't know anything, all you ever did was screw a mannequin."

"He what-"

"Eight! We don't have time. We need to go." 

We walk into some sort of fighting ring I guess? 

Quickly spotting Luther we take a stand next to the railing. The man keeps throwing punches, and Luther let's him.

"Look, he's pummeling him" Vanya says

"Luther, what in the hell are you doing?"

"Hit me again" He says

The man grabs and throws him against the wall next to us

"Oh my god, Luther" Five says

"Why isn't he fighting back?"

"hit me again" he says after standing back up

He punches him in the face, "Again! Hit me!

"Luther, are you crazy, just hit him!" Five yells at him

"Hit me. I wanna feel pain. I wanna feel all the pain. Give me everything you've got!"

The man upper cuts him, sending Luther flying backwards onto the ground with a thud

"Shit." "Luther." "Why didn't he fight back?"

---

a/n

ayooo im back!

we're at 578 reads!!! im so happy

im so sorry i hadnt updated in so long but i had some stuff going on and life hasnt been the best rn, but i am back. im gonna try updating at least once a day. I hope you enjoy the summer!

~Bee🐝