Kyran Black

So around senior year of high school I got a little crush on this guy I normally see at school. He's funny and outgoing so he's kinda well known by people. Not to mention he's actually quite good looking. Or at least, in my opinion. He has this amazingly attractive British accent even tho he's been moving here since forever. God, people who manage to keep their accent are sure special.
I've never talked to him before tho but we were in the same class during junior and he was kind of a class clown so it's easy for me to tell he has an accent. Also I'm kind of a wallflower so it didn't really bother me much the fact that we didn't associate.

Until the end of the year where I was on a stage of oh-no-my-high-school-life-is-ending-soon and thought to myself 'what do I have to lose'. Being an awkward pop-tart I am, also due to the fact we don't have any classes together anymore, I decided to talk to him the coward way by adding him on facebook being all awkwardly honest like
"Hey i saw you around school sometimes so i might as well add you"
I mean I watched this funny video on youtube where this guy talked about how he started a conversation with a girl at school on facebook or something and they ended up together so I was like 'okay seems legit'

'But wait. No! This is real life! He's gonna think I'm a creep. I should pack my back, start going to the north and change my name to bob.' My mind was screaming at myself.
"haha fair enough. I see you around too" He replied.
'OMG yas it worked. Thanks random youtube guy'
"hahah creep" I joked.
"not like that oi"

We then chatted for a while joking around and talking about stuffs. I later on found out he was doing Calculus that year too but in a different class and the exams are coming soon so I asked him when will the next tutorial be (pfft i hate tutorials tbh, they never helped me). And he was all yea you should come and sit with me and asked for my phone number. I legit froze and I was like 'what-the-actual-fuck-did-that-just-happened' and I was happy and confused at the same time cause that never happened before in my life.

The next day when I was at school and got a text from him saying "hey are you coming?" and I was like "yea probably".
But when I got to the tutorial, there wasn't many people apart from him and his friends in a group table so I awkwardly walked in and he was like smiling and one of his friend politely told me to sit with them. I then spent the entire time being awkward af and not say a single word while him and his friends was all doing work (that I don't even understand). After a solid hour of me trying to strangle myself in my head, I slowly packed my stuff expecting him to idk at least catch up and walk with me but nope who am I kidding. By the time I felt like it was okay to look back, he was already gone with his friends.

After that I went home being all exhausted thinking 'this is it. I'm a dumb potato. I can't even math. He will never talk to me again!! Why am I so awkward??'
"So how did you find it" - A facebook message from him.
Wow. Omg. SENPAI NOTICED ME.
OKay okay calm your farm. What should I even say? I can't be all overly friendly and flirty anymore after that awkward hour I just spent with him. (Okay and his friends. And the teacher.) Urgghhh why did I have to ruin everything??
Tried my best to be the funny dork, I sent him a crying meme of Leo Dicaprio
"I can't math."
Okay. Blame it on the math. Nice thinking Maya!
"Haha don't worry I can't math either."
Bitch you got excellences wtf.

Remembering him taking photos of the revision sheet, I made an excuse to talk to him by asking if he can send it to me and even ask him some questions and stuffs.
Sounded like a plan. But I've never been good with people explaining stuffs for me so his words was kinda washed away in my head. He said he had to go and will solve it for me later but never really message me back. I took the hint that he was kind of busy so I didn't really message him at the time anymore since the exam is near and I didn't want to waste my last self-study time and his time as well.

When the exams finally over, he messaged me asking how was it.
"You didn't message me the other day oi" I teased "but yea, it doesn't matter anymore" trying not to sound like a little bitch I ended with "Calc was alright haha"
"Haha yeah Sorry! I forgot! Put those books in the bin!"
"Set them on fire!!" wow being a little out of line there Maya.
We laughed and joked about how we should actually do it.

"Doing anything exciting for Christmas or nah?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation going
"Not really" ASK ME OUT PLEASE "Just goofing around I guess"
Not wanting him to think I'm a boring loser, I added "tryin out some cake recipes"
YES I BAKE ASK ME OUT.
"Okay you are going to have to make me some"
"I SHALL" I actually said.
Being all overly excited, I sent him tons pics of food I made. Gosh Maya you hyper idiot.
"You'd make a good wife!"
W
Wh
Wha..?
No Maya he was just being nice, jesus.
Ignored the fact that I'm sorta extremely sorta happy sorta extremely sorta, I continued the conversation and moved on from the topic.

When I finally made the cake and somehow got the nerve to message him asking if he want it and he was like "yeah that'll be good" I tried to ask him where should we meet but he went offline and the next day ended up with him being busy and wasn't able to get it.
"Oh no" I said. As in 'oh no' for me. Not him.
"Haha nah all good, you keep the cake, sounds yummy tho!"
I felt kinda stupid and like why did I even try, was I being too clingy. Guys are so hard to figure out. Gosh.

Days later I talked to a guy friend of mine - Tarren who also Kyran's friend who sorta knew I liked Kyran. Was being the whiny Maya I am, Tarren thought it would be a great idea to talk to Kyran and ask him what he thinks about me.
"no no nO NO NO NO NONONO" I yelled at Tarren "Why did you do that??"
Before Tarren could say anything, I cut him off
"Which part of 'don't stick your nose in this' do you not understand"
"No it's okay! I can handle this. I told Kyran you were fond of him and stuffs and he should talk to you so trust me, it's okay." Tarren said

'Yep. This is it. My life is over. My name is Bob now if you wanna find me.'
I wasn't even mad at Tarren anymore. I was done. Too done to deal with him. Now I won't even able to talk to Kyran anymore. Goodbye.

Its probably wasn't that bad looking back at it now cause Kyran did actually message me afterward. We talked a little bit and at the ball he took photos with me (and my friends) since Amy - my friend insisted and kept shoving me at him. But things didn't really end up well. I don't blame Tarren tho, he helped sorta. Amy too. But he was sure shown no interest and there was this awkward wall between us that I was to tired to break through it. He was really nice to me tho. By far the nicest little crush i've had in a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY IF I MADE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE
GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS (OR NOT) PLEASE GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND I WILL SHARE MORE