Dave Sampson (Part 1)

R13 kinda

"Don't fall for psychology students. They're too good with sweet talk and will drive your mind and heart crazy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heyy" A text from Josh. Again.
"Hi"
"How are you?"
"I'm great. Yourself?"
"Good"
I rolled my eyes.
Tried to keep the conversation going, I texted
"So wassup?"
"Nothing much."
Seriously?
I sighed.
Me and Josh been texting for a while now. He's really nice and sweet but it feels like our conversations are normally really empty.
Maybe it was me who lately easily get bored at people in general. But it's not like I didn't try at all. I talked, told jokes and asked him questions. All he did was laughed, or smiled. But I don't know, maybe I'm too tired trying.
Maybe I'm bored.

Dave.
His name suddenly came up in my mind. It been a while since we last talked.
It was always fun and exciting talking to him. I liked how he flirted, how he joked, and even when I wanted to talk about my problems, he listened.
Tho it wasn't like there was anything special between us. To him, maybe I was just another girl. But to me, I felt something. Or at least I thought I did, and I thought he did too.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Heyyyyy!! What you doin this friday?" - Kayla, my best friend asked walking to me.
"Nothing much, why?" - I asked in a bored tone, chipping my nails.
"Well, Jayden is having one of those movie night again friday night, we should definitely come."
Ah..Movie night. That's what Jayden called when he wants to throw a small party with different group of his friends, maybe get some drinks and yes, watch movies. It's like a small get together.

I haven't been to one of those in a while, a get together, a party, or any social event at all. I was too tired.
After giving all my heart out for the last mistake I made, I was done. Call me a coward but I just wanted to leave everything aside and focus on things that are more important. I needed to clear my heart.

"Come on Maya, it won't be fun without you. The guys from Tanner College are coming as well, they asked about you last time." She winked at me.
I rolled my eyes. Don't get it wrong, to them I was probably one of the guys. I know I always talk about how shy and awkward I am, but that was towards strangers. To friends, I'm a laughing machine.

I met them all at the last movie night I went. As usual, I was shy at first, but since Jayden is one of my best friends, it didn't take me long to get close to them.
"Shut up Jayden or I will destroy your toilet!" - I yelled, a bit tipsy.
Everyone laughed, one of the guys shook his head and chuckled
"I think I like her already."
That was pretty much how I somehow quickly became one of them. Immature jokes.

"Okay fine, but I won't drink and I'm gonna stare at my phone being anti social all night." I sighed.

It's 9.30 and my phone died. I'm now on Jayden's computer, starring at my facebook profile, wearing a simple t-shirt and a pleated skirt. I literally wore this to school this morning, but I don't even care.

"Maya, stop being anti social and talk to everyone!" Jayden shouted at me from across the room.
Everyone was chilling together on the couch, drinking, laughing.
"Come on Maya stop being a bitch!" One of the guy yelled.
"Fine!" I growled, turned around and walked toward the group and snap a drink out of his hand.
I skulled and felt the alcohol burning down my throat.
"That's it, I'll pour you another one "

After few hours drinking, laughing, goofing around, I ran out the back yard trying to pull everything together.
I needed to breathe, sad thoughts kept coming back to me every time I zoned out. Yes, I was a sad drunk.

"Maya?" - Liam, this guy from school called out. We barely talked, maybe just small talks. Few weeks ago he drunk texted me saying some random things which was kind of weird. But I guess he's a nice person in general.
"Yea?" Trying to wipe my tears off, I turned around
"There's something I've been wanting to tell you, but you probably knew it already.." He sounded drunk. "I really like yo.."
"I'm really sorry!" I cut him off as I ran straight inside.
I know, I was being a total douche. But there was so many things on my mind, I didn't want to deal with another.

After I went inside, Liam went in too. I pretended like nothing happened and continue to joking around as Jayden played some funny videos on YouTube.
Liam started to come up and sit next to me. I awkwardly moved to another couch and he carried on moving his seat next to mine. This continued for almost half an hour. I was feeling extremely uncomfortable but I ignored it hoping he'll soon take the hint.

"Hey guys, am I too late?" A guy walked in through the door with a smirk on his face. He was wearing a leather jacket, dark brown messy hair with unshaven beard. I must say either he was actually really attractive, or I was drunk. He looked familiar tho, maybe he was at the last movie night. What's his name again? Dan? Dav? Dave! That's right.

Suddenly Liam's arm made it way on my shoulder which made me jumped, freaked out for a second.
I soon pretended like nothing happened, rushed to the door, getting away from Liam as quickly as possible
"Heyy you came! I remembered you! Dave right?" Tried to sound as flirty as I could but probably failed.
"Sup Maya" he nodded at me and gave me a hug. I could smell the marijuana on him.

I'm pretty sure I was less drunk at the time but still a little tipsy. I pulled him closer to me on the couch, between me and Liam. I can't even remember most of the stuffs we talked about but we sure laughed a lot and pretty much spent the rest of the night together.

"That's funny" Dave chuckled at the horrible joke I just made.
"Your mom is funny." I laughed.
"You're breaking my heart Maya"
He said sarcastically, placing his hand on my knee, giving it a little squeeze.
"I'll hug your mom!" I quoted Adventure time as I rest my legs over his lap.
"I'll hug you." He winked at me.
"Stay away you creep!! I'm calling the cops!!!" I joked.
"Woah I'm not the one who flirted with my mom." He chuckled again, automatically started running small circles on my leg.

"Your legs are smooth" he whispered while moving his hand, continuously rubbed the circles with his thumb.
It felt weird, but I didn't move away. I guess I liked the feeling.
"Yea I shaved it, unlike yourself" I rolled my eyes, giggling.
"But shaving my legs takes effort. And then they will be coooooldd." He whined.
"That's not fair, I'm cold tooo!" I punched his arm playfully.
"It's pretty hot tho." He smirked, slowly moved his hand up and down my thigh.

I felt myself blushing a little bit.
I buried my face into his chest, not being able to control my giggling. My body was now positioned so that my chest was against Dave's. I wasn't going to stop flirting with him until he stopped flirting with me.

I looked around and everyone was pretty much passing out. Either from the drinks, or just from exhaustion. It was nearly 2 in the morning. He fake yawned and started wrapping his arms around me, leaning over the couch. I was lying on top of him feeling my whole face turn red.

"So this is great." He said, smirking at me.
I was slightly confused until I realized my chest was pressing against his.
"Gosh." I freaked out, blushing more as if it was even possible.
I turned over so that my back was against his chest instead. Yes, we were technically spooning, except I was completely on top of him.

"So what's the password?" I mumbled grabbing the phone from his pocket, trying to hide my face.
He smirked and unlocked it for me.
"I'm gonna add myself on facebook and won't even accept it. Rejectedddd." I laughed, sounding so proud of myself.
"You're just not going stop breaking my heart, aren't you." He chuckled, rubbing his thumb on my waist as we were cuddling.

After a while, I switched off the phone and handing back to him as I yawned and turned a bit to make myself comfortable. I felt his hand on my bare skin as it was now lingering up my shirt.
"Oi" I warned under my breath, elbowing him.
He took it as a hint to stop and slowly move his hand back down to my waist, rubbing it gently. I buried my face into his arm again and started drifting asleep.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY IF I MADE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE
GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS (OR NOT) PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND I WILL UPDATE MORE