Dave Sampson (Part 2)

"Good morning, stranger."
I woke up hearing a deep yet sweet voice next to me.
I turned and blinked a few times opening up my eyes trying to see who it was. Ah, that's right. I felt asleep on Dave last night.
"Who are you and what are you doing next to me?" - I joked, acting all surprised.
"Wow I don't know! Who am I?" He joked back, raising his eyebrows.
I giggled.
"Morning."

I yawned and looked around seeing everyone was mostly either half asleep or already awake. Some probably left earlier.
The TV was on playing some funny weird american show. Oh, Jayden. I rolled my eyes. It's 10pm and Kayla's brother is probably coming to pick us up in about an hour so we pretty much chilled there till then.

I took some chips out and started shoving them in my mouth as I was in Dave's arms watching him and the others cracking at the TV show. I know, how ladylike.

Dave gave me squeezed with his arm and started stroking my hair automatically. It was a bit embarrassing cause his fingers kept getting caught in those little tangled hanks of mine. My hairs been pretty damaged and all due to my amateur dying skill. I kept thinking about how weird my hair might've felt but he didn't really seem to mind as he was playing with it, trying to untangle each hank.

I'm not going to deny the fact that I liked how it feel when he touched me. I really didn't want him to stop. For a little while, I finally felt loved, like I didn't even have to try.

*Ding!*
"Someone's at the door" Jayden said, his eyes still on the TV.
"That's probably my brother!" Kayla said, reading a text from her phone.
"We should probably go then." I sat up, trying to fix myself. Dave sat up too, leaning on the couch.
"Bye everyone!" I said, putting on my shoes as the others was greeting us goodbye. "I'll see you next time"
I turned and smiled at Dave. He nodded.

It been a week and I kept having the urge to check my phone almost every single day. Will he try to contact me? Will he ask Jayden for my phone number? Or facebook? I did add myself on his account tho.
Urrrggg no. Stop this immediately.
No way I'm gonna be that clingy, paranoid Maya again. I'm done.
So I decided to ignore it. If he wants to talk to me, he'll find a way. Whatever will be, will be.

Its been 2 weeks. I couldn't keep my mind off him. Urgggh. Maybe I should message him? Or accept the friend request so he'll notice?
Damn it Maya!! He probably doesn't give no shit about you. The word 'player' is written all over him. You were just a random girl he met weeks ago. Stay away from the dude!!

{Found some blue hair on my jacket :P"}

A facebook message from Dave Sampson. I smiled big, but soon enough shook myself off it.
Maya Tan : {Ew you creep}
Dave Sampson : {Nah you were the one who left it on me} He joked.
Maya : {U PEDO}
Dave : {I'm pretty you aren't underaged}
Maya : {I'm 17.9}
I laughed to myself.
Dave : {When is your 18th anyways ?} He asked.
Maya : {U don't need to know}
Tried to act cool, I shook my head typing the words.
Dave : {But it is interestiiiiiiiinnnggg}
I giggled a little bit.
Maya : {Ok tbh I'm 65}
Dave : {Ahh I thought so}
Maya : {Still attractive? ;) }
I flirted.
Dave : {Well you have got to be the most attractive 65 years old i've ever seen}
My face turned red as I felt myself blushing from one single stupid thing he said.

Dave : {hey there cutie ;)}
Maya : {fak u}
I joked.
Dave : {Gnaawww love ya too maya ;)}
{Man I can't believe I didn't even notice that Liam and that other guy confessed to you that night}
What other guy ? And how does he even know? He probably heard it from other people or something. I rolled my eyes.
Maya : {What about it?}
Dave : {Just thought it was weird that I didn't even realise at the time haha}

After that, he kept messaging me a lot.
The way he flirted with me made me smile a lot but I know he wouldn't mean it. A part of me kept telling me to go for him, it will be okay. But I knew it won't. Maybe he's only flirting with me for entertainment. I needed to stay away from this now that I'm sober. I've had enough since the last mistake. So I stopped showing any interest.

Dave : {What's wrong?}
Maya : {Stuffs}
Dave : {What stuffs mayaaa}
Maya : {Stuffs that nobody give a shit about}
Dave : {but I do :( }
Maya : {That's cool}
It was the time when I was really depressed and I didn't want to talk to anyone. So I pushed him away a lot.
Dave : {Well why would I not?}
{You seem like an interesting person so I would be interested in your stuffs}
Maya : {It's ok. Really}
Dave : {Are you sure about that?}
{It's alright, you can talk to me :) }

He always tried to make his way into my mind. Even though I was ignoring him, I was being rude to him.
It's like he knows. He knows that some part of me still want him to keep doing it. When I'm depressed, he was there for me to talk. And when I wanted to get my mind off it, he stopped asking and made me laugh instead with his cute flirty jokes.

"So what do think about Dave?" Jayden asked with a smirk, taking a huge bite on his sandwich.
"Dave who?" I pretended
"You know, the guy you were cuddling with the other night." Kayla teased.
"Oh him, I don't know. What's for lunch today anyway?" I blushed, trying to change the subject.
I told myself to stop giving in, but in my head, there was tons of questions lurking. Why did Jayden ask me that? Did Dave ask him about me? Does he..?

We then started to talk more and more. I wasn't really ready to think that I have a crush on him or anything. But I was attracted to him. And it felt like he was too. For the first time in my life, everything is going so well. No drama, no effort, no fail hope. Just fun. He was everything I needed at at the time.

...
Maya : {Yea I don't think you'll ever get herpes from your hand ;) }
Dave : {But my hand is pretty great at it, you should try it out sometimes}
He teased.
Maya : {Smooth af, but no thanks}
Dave : {Awww damn I was hoping that would work </3 }
Maya : {Urg my internet is so bad}
{Gurrrrrrl gimme yo number}
I joked.
Dave :{awwh shiet}
{022469****}
{hehehehe 69}

Months passed and talking to Dave was almost like my everyday thing. We talked and talked until it was almost 3 and either one of us fell asleep. But the other always woke up with an apology text. It scared me sometimes that I might get to attached to him too much. Sometimes even when he doesn't text or message me, i felt empty and somehow ended up texting him first even tho I told myself not to so many times.
I must not get myself too deep into this. I must be careful. But things aren't just that easy.

"OMG can't believe Steve texted me again. Kent too. Boys are so annoying." Amy sighed big, staring at her phone.
"Maybe they wouldn't be so annoying if you stop leading them on." I said, trying to mix the punch and set things up.
"Urrgh boys are so stupid" She whined.

I rolled my eyes. This is Amy, a carefree, busty girl with a lot of guys running after her. Or at least that's what she talks about all day. She's a great friend tho. She would never judge you, be mean to you or make you feel left out. But I'm pretty sure most of the thing she talked about every time we hung was how there are tons of boy obsessing over her.

"Anyway, I'm so excited for the party tonight." She jumped in joy.
"Haha me too. Kind of nervous to be honest." Yes, I was throwing a party while my parents were on holiday. "What time do you think people will come?"
"I don't know. Urghh I can't wait to finally drink again." Amy asked, checking herself out in the mirror. "Eww I looked so fattt"
"No you're not" I laughed shaking my head "And you know I have to stay sober tonight, I'm the host remember ?"

[Hey are you still coming ?]
I texted Dave. It's already 10 and no sign of him. We haven't seen each others at all since that day at Jayden's. Beside, we were considered close friends, so of course he was invited. And maybe, maybe I wanted to feel his touch again. Just maybe.

"Daveeeee! Bruhhhh!" - I was in the kitchen hearing Jayden shouted out.
"Wassup" - Dave nodded his head back at Jay.
"Hi there" I popped out, putting a string of hair behind my ear, blushing a bit.
"Hi Maya" He smiled.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY IF I MADE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE
GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS (OR NOT) PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND I WILL UPDATE MORE