Chapter 2

When he opened his eyes, he could feel the dim light that pierced his eyes.

"—dy Roxanne is waking up."

He could see the woman in front of him. She was the maid that was standing beside the scared maid in his past live.

'Am I coming back to the past? Or is it a parallel's world?

He tried to recall her name.

"...Gwen."

Somehow his voice felt different and soft.

"Yes, my lady," Gwen answered softly.

'What the—wait. Something's felt wrong. Was she called me 'my lady'?'

Cale looked down and saw his long hair, as red as usual. His hand was smaller than before and—he could see the extra lumps in his chest.

"Mm"

Cale's eyes shook in disbelief.

'Am I wearing a nightgown?!'

He was shocked to the point he was blanking out for the whole minute. Well, the fabric was soft and very comfy. In that case, he wouldn't mind it anymore.

He scanned her room. Everything in the room was in a soft color. When he looked at her left-side, he could see someone that fell asleep in an armchair.

'Isn't that my face? Ah, nope. Isn't that Cale's face?'

His eyes shakes.

"Young master Cale worried about your condition. He refused to leave even after the healer said that you were okay."

Gwen explained with her soft voice.

He felt odd. If that sleeping person was the young master Cale that the maid referred, then, in this new live, Kim Rok Soo would no longer live as Cale Henituse.

'Then...who am I?"

When he thought about his identity, the memories of his new body poured his mind.

'Ugh'

He activated his record to manage the bursting random memories. He was glad the memories was not that much.

So he was Roxanne Henituse, the twin sister of Cale Henituse.

Yes. Sister. He was Roxanne Henituse now. He was no longer in denial. No. SHE was no longer in denial.

Being a woman wasn't that bad, right? She just need to found (scammed) a good husband who was super rich or she could live as a single woman in Super Rock Villa. The chance of her slacker life being granted was escalated highly.

'As long as I can relax without having to work, I will become a woman too.'

Kim Rok Soo, who once lived as Cale Henituse, decided to become Roxanne Henituse from now on.

'My body was belong to someone who doesn't want to live.'

The real Roxanne was in a deep depression. She was being avoided by her father because she was too similar to his late wife. Her brother Cale was in his rebellious phase, he always avoided everyone with no exception and always act like a trash.

Being someone who was familiar of being loved by her parents and her only brother, she felt alone and little by little she lose her mind. She couldn't bear years of being neglect and killed herself.

'...It's odd.'

She couldn't help felt odd.

Everyone and everything was still the same except for her existence.