Chapter 6

I am not proud of this chapter...but I post it anyway.

Thank you for reading it 🥰
.
.
.
.

The owner shop was amused at the turn of event. She was smiling fondly when she saw young lady Roxanne and young master Cale bickering. She had guessed that young master Cale had a soft spot for young lady Roxanne since a long time ago, but it’s her first time seeing them interact with each other.

Not like the rumor had said, young master Cale and young lady Roxanne had a close relationship. They were bickering like any normal siblings. The one that said they did not get along maybe was blind.

Young lady Roxanne was walking closer to the owner and opened her mouth. Then the owner saw young lady Roxanne pointed at the row of clothes.

"Please send the clothes to the mansion."

Hearing Roxanne’s statement, the owner’s smile was almost completely dropping off.

‘...Which clothes?’

The owner was confused. She could only asked with maintaining her faltering smile.

"Excuse me?"

However, Roxanne continued pointing to another row of clothes.

"The clothes in this row and that row; sent all of it to the mansion. Ah, give me some pairs of shirts and pants too."

Roxanne thought that even if she found that the dress was comfortable, it would not be good to wear it for a long journey to the capital.

The owner was looking at young lady Roxanne then at young master Cale to ensure that what she instructed to do was wrong. Nevertheless, different from the owner thought, Cale only nodded his head while looking at the rows.

Cale thought that the clothes in the rows were looked too simple. But when he was looking back at Roxanne’s face, Cale did not have courage to forbid it. And it used expensive and comfortable fabrics so it was passable enough. Cale decided to listen and allow for whatever Roxanne wanted.

The owner still waiting for them to say something, anything, that was reasonable, but Roxanne did not understand the owner’s confusion and started to speak.

"Is it someone else's ordered clothes?"

"No, young lady...It’s just... you don’t want to try it first?"

Roxanne thought that the clothes would fit on her body so she did not find the reasons to try it first. However, she had become a woman for less than a day in her conscious state so she was not sure either. Because of that, she needed to confirm it from the expert, the owner shop.

"...Is it not in my size?"

The owner was baffled.

Naturally, the owner knew young lady’s size. She was the one who made the young lady’s clothes under young master’s order.

She remembered the first time young master barging to her store while in his drunken state. It was the first month the shop was opening. No one wanted to buy a simple clothes with an expensive price, even if the fabrics was the best, style was number one. So she tried to make a complicated dress and displayed it on the mannequin.

Not long after that, young master Cale bragged into the shop. The young master, out of the blue, gave her a pouch full of silver and gold coin and a lady’s measurement. He ordered a lot of clothes that would ‘suitable’ for the lady.