Chapter 4

After they had their late breakfast. Her twin brother was went to get some allowance when she said that she need money.

She knew that the previous Roxanne was never going out, at least in the last three years. She didn't have any money and everything that she need from the past three years was provided by her personal maid, Gwen, under the order from the Count.

She recalled her conversation with his brother while they were had their lunch.

"Oppa, are you sure you want to go out with me?"

Roxanne who didn't know that Cale worried about her well being, looked at his stiffened face oddly.

"I'll come with you."

"Alright."

Roxanne was gladly agree with him. But then she was frowning.

"I don't have money."

Cale was gasped.

He was gasped in disbelief when Roxanne started to frown because she didn't have money. Money was never a problem for a Henituse.

"I'll tell father."

Just like that, Cale left. He didn't even finish his meal.

Roxanne thought that Cale had an eating problem. Even in the original Roxanne's memories, Cale never finished his meals. He always acted like a trash whenever their family were eating together and ended his meal before he finished it.

Roxanne would need to improved his eating habits. She would need him in a healthy shape for them to survive the upcoming war.

Roxanne was deep in her thought when Gwen carefully put a teacup down at the table.

Click

The sound of the cup was enough to scattering her thought.

"Gwen,

can you inform the coachman to wait for me in front of the gate in one hour?"

"Yes, my lady."

"Thanks, Gwen."

x x x x x

Roxanne was bored while waiting for Cale. She was not getting used to being left alone. Until two days ago, she had lived as Cale in a different world than this world, everyone would take turns to disturb her peace and Raon was always accompanied her whenever she went. It was their habits that had embedded for more than two decades and she didn't know that it would affect her this much.

'What's taking Cale so long?'

She started to feel restless thinking about everyone that she left behind.