Wangshuu Inn

Hello!!! This art is by -sky- on Pinterest!!!!

I am very sorry about the time it took me to write this, I forgot about it!!
-

The giant tree-hotel building hung over your heads as you followed Scaramouche closely. Leaves fell as you slowly got distracted by them. An annoyed grunt from ahead of you brought you back from you daze.

"Could you walk any slower? I want to get up their before all these leaves fall." You adjusted your backpack and then picked up the pace, not wanting to annoy Scaramouche that much.

"I'm sorry my Lord." You said quickly. Scaramouche rolled his eyes and continued on towards the giant hotel.

You and Scaramouche waited for the elevator, butterflies tickled your insides. What are we going to do when we find them? You saw Scaramouche lean against one of the posts, his face twisted in an ugly, yet somehow hot, look of boredom.

Finally, the elevator came. With a sigh of relief, you stepped on the elevator. A few seconds after Scaramouche had made his way onto the platform, the elevator soared up into the air.

Once the elevator had landed at the top, you and Scaramouche departed from the platform.

The two of you approached the owner of the hotel, you saw her tense up at the sight of you two.

"Hello, I am Ver Goldet, the owner of this hotel. What can I do to help you?" She said, choosing her words carefully.

"Yes, me and my Lord and I are looking for a young man, with blond hair, you might know him as..." you thought for a moment.

"Aether? Or maybe traveler is what you know him as."

Ver thought for a moment.

"Oh yes, I remember him. Why do you want to know?"  She asked.

"We have important business with him." You said quickly.

Ver thought again.

"Well I saw him earlier, he said something about heading back to Mondstadt I think. Or maybe it was Inazuma..." she trailed off, trying to remember.

You felt Scaramouche tense up at the mention of his birth place.

"I believe the last time he was here, he was talking to the woman up on the top floor." She pointed to the staircase.

"There should be a staircase. Her name is Soraya. She wears a green dress. Good luck on finding him!" Ver said, still carefully selecting her words.

You nodded and Scaramouche led you up the stairs. You both confronted the woman and began to question her.

"Yes, I know Aether. He did a quest for me. He said he needs to go to Inazuma for whatever reason." The woman said, remembering the events carefully.

"Thank you so much, your information is greatly needed." You thanked her.

Soon after you and Scaramouche had gotten a room in the hotel.

You laid your stuff down beside one of the beds, wishing Scaramouche would leave so you could change out of your uniform.

"Are you scared to change in front of me?"

You tended up, turning to face him.

"No no! Please don't assume that Lord Scaramouche." You assured him.

"Then why don't you change while I watch you." You saw him grin.

You froze. What? This not what I expected when coming up here.

"That's an order, ____. Strip."

You shuddered, then slowly stripped. It started with your shirt, slowly you unattached it from your pants. The shirt also acted like a bra, as soon as you took it off your breasts were hit by the cold air of the night.

You gulped, heat spreading to your cheeks as you felt Scaramouches eyes against your breasts.

Taking a deep breath you slowly began to take your pants off. Your pants dropped to the floor and the only thing you were wearing now was your underwear.

You gripped the band of your underwear, slowly shifting them off. The cold air hit your cunt, making you gasp a little bit.

You tensed again as you felt a pair of hands on your breasts.

Slowly his hands made circles on your nipples causing you to moan.

"Ah.. Lord Scaramouche.. what are you doing??" You gasped.

You heard him giggle in your ear, which only made you even more turned on.

Once he felt satisfied with your rock hard nipples, one of his hands moved down to your cunt. His other hand grabbed both your wrists and held them behind your back.

He rubbed your clit, causing multiple moans to flood the room.

Your legs shook.

You were about to cum.

"Ah... Lord Scaramouche!"

And suddenly, he stopped. You panted.

"Why did you stop?" You panted.

"Oh look at you. Thinking you control what happens." He smiled.

By now, your climax had long passed, your body calmed down from it.

Scaramouche laughed at your pitiful expression. His hands moved back down to play with the sensitive bud of nerves down there. All you wanted to do was cum.

"You're so adorable." He cooed in your ear.

You felt your second climax shake your body. And like before, he stopped.

You whined again, craving release.

You tried to wiggle against him for a little bit of friction. He moved away, causing you to whine again.

"You're so needy." He laughed.

About 2 hours later, Scaramouche was done with you. You hadn't came once throughout the entire time and you felt hot.

Scaramouche went off to his bed, leaving you to tend to yourself.

You sighed.