Rainy Breakfast Rainy walk

The art is by Kanatia110 and I'm pretty sure this is 1 half of a rule 34 but I found this on Pinterest by

Well it is a rule 34 and I just found it LMAO

Also wattpad is being a little dumb so it might be a little different from other chapters.

Also I'm gonna be stopping the "____" I'll just be saying Y/N from now

A longer chapter from Sternidae?? How dare!

You awoke the next morning to the rain pounding on the windows.

You looked over at Scaramouche, watching his chest rise and fall in his sleep. You smiled slightly. It was nice to see him having a decent sleep.

You sighed, getting to your feet and grabbing your uniform from the corner. Slowly you slipped on your uniform, securing your cryo delusion on the back of your jacket.

You smiled. You already had your own vision, a pyro vision, but the Tsaritsa had given you a cryo delusion so you'd fit the cryo cicin mage role.

You heard Scaramouche groan in the corner, you glanced over at him. He had shifted his position and was now laying on his side.

You smiled. You thought about down to grab food for him. With a nod, you opened the door slowly into the hallway and made your way to the kitchen.

Thunder roared outside as you poked your head into the kitchen. The chef was busy in the corner doing whatever he was doing.

"Hello!!" You shouted over the thunder.

The chef turned to you with a startled expression.

"Oh! Oh hello there, what is it you need?" He said.

"Am I able to use your stove?" You asked. The chef looked hesitant. But he agreed to let you. You smiled grabbing a few ingredients and began to cook.

Rain continued to pound against the windows as you cooked, you weren't that good of a cook so you just made something easy, pancakes and eggs. You were satisfied with what you'd made. You weren't that hungry so you didn't make yourself anything. Before you left you smothered the pancakes with whipped cream.

You headed back upstairs with the plate of food. Opening the door, you saw Scaramouche sitting up barely awake. You smiled, closing the door slowly and walking over to the table in the corner of the room with the plate of food. Gently you set it down, then turned back to the half asleep Scaramouche.