A river break

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE I have no excuse rlly other than I've been really sick mentally and physically and I just lost motivation but I'm gonna try and write more lol

You followed Scaramouche blindly, you were distracted by thoughts of what happened earlier.

Mondstadt, is that the city of freedom? Or the city of wind? I can't remember you were thinking as you followed Scaramouche down another path.

The sun was hot and it was very humid in Liyue, you just wanted to be out of the sun. You felt your uniform sticking uncomfortably to your body.

You were wondering how Scaramouche wasn't just completely dying in the heat, you sighed, pulling your hood over your head in an attempt to shield your eyes from the sun.

Scaramouche looked back at your uncomfortable face with a grin.

"You know if you wanted to you could take you clothes off," He said.

You blushed slightly, before shaking your head.

"No sir." You said, picking up your pace to walk next to Scaramouche.

/

After a few hours of walking around the tunnels and cliffs you both stopped at a river that ran through the mountains.

"My lord can we take a break?" You asked, you could tell he was sweating as well.

After a moment of thought Scaramouche agreed.

"I think I could use a little cool off." He yawned, taking his hat off and placing it on a nearby rock. Scaramouche began unbuttoning his pants and taking of his shirt so he could bathe in the river.

You sighed before doing the same and heading into the river.

The cold water instantly cooled you off, you almost let out a sigh of relief as your naked body hit the cold water.

You sank to your knees, allowing yourself to be almost fully submerged in the water.

You felt eyes on you but you didn't do anything. You just assumed it was Scaramouche. You moved so you could rest your back on a rock.

You noticed the bushes moving weirdly, but you just assumed it was an animal, although you kept yourself on guard.

You couldn't see Scaramouche anymore but you assumed he was around.

You sighed, the water allowing the water to lap gently against your breasts.

You closed your eyes for a few moments, basking in the heat. You opened them when you felt a pair of hands on your boobs.

"Huh.. my lord?" You mumbled, his dark hair smothering your face. His hands began to run circles on your breasts, you moaned slightly, loving the feeling of his hands on your body.

"Archons all I want to do is fuck you." He groaned rubbing his chest against yours. He kissed you, his mouth hungry.

You groaned, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

Scaramouche placed your back on the rock as he kissed down your body. He stopped though, his head resting gently on your stomach.

"Or I could just lay here with you for a bit." He smiled, allowing your body to slide gently back into the water so he could lay properly with you.

You smiled, Scaramouches head resting gently on your chest. His fingers made patterns in your skin.

"You really are beautiful Y/N." he said. You smiled, playing with his hair in between your fingers.