Chapter 1

It's been a few weeks but y/n still can't believe it she's spent most her life locked away in a cell and now she's finally free.

She never once thought she'd ever be able to get out of that horrible place but thanks god for whoever attacked the base and wishes she could tell them how grateful she is.

She's been travelling a bit since she got out and is now in New York and really does like it there mainly because it is so busy all the time she feels hidden so if Strucker and his men ever tried to find her it would be hard enough that's what she tells herself.

Y/N'S POV:

I leave my hotel room to go get food I heard about this Shawarma place down the block that's supposed to be really good so I've got to try it. As I walk in and order my food something doesn't feel right I look around but don't see anything suspicious until I hear someone shouting.

"Everyone put your hands up and don't say a word" I hear a man yell as he enters with 3 more men who are all armed.

"All I want is the money from the till and we'll be on our way" He says as he points his gun to the people behind the desk meanwhile his friends round everyone up in a corner to make sure nobody runs outside to report the on-going crime.

I look around to see everyone in fear of what is happening and I can't just sit here and do nothing so I stand up to grab their attention.

"Listen fellas how about we all take a minute to relax and talk this out" I say to them but they just laugh it off. "Don't say I didn't give you an option" As I start to fight them.

I punch one guy and knock him clean out and his 2 friends start to rush me I slide past them then turn and kick one so hard he blows right through his buddy who then tries to get back up but I stop him with a headbutt sending sending him into a deep sleep along side his 2 friends "Huh easier than I thought" I laugh.

I feel a gun at the back of my head and hear the last guy say " You missed one" I slowly turn around the gun now touching my forehead to see the last guy with a huge smirk on his face "You sure you wanna go there" I ask him and he just laughs and next thing he knows the gun is in my hand pointing at him and with a very confused look on his face he backs out the door and runs away.

I turn around to see everyone staring at me for a minute before they start clapping and I turn to make sure the people working were okay once I see everyone is okay I start to clean the mess that was made leaving the 3 men on the floor still out cold while feeling very proud of myself before I hear more voices.

"I'd hate to see what that guy is running from" A man with long blonde hair, a loud voice and a weird looking cape says before he walks in with his friends to order but they stop immediately seeing the 3 men on the floor. "I think we just found out" An older looking man with glasses and a suit on replies before meeting my eyes with a serious look.

*Okay I'm gonna admit now I look like the suspicious one shit!!* I think to myself looking at the gun still in my hanf

"Listen I can expl-" "You will explain back at our compound and before you disagree you have no choice let's go" The older man cuts me off before taking my arm and bringing me to a really tall building around the corner I don't fight back because I feel like I might lose against them.

*My god what have I gotten myself into.*