22

a/n:double update :)

y/n pov

i driver through the driver thru ordering billies favorite food from taco bell. i then got me a quesadilla with and icee.

i driver to the movie theaters and we sit in the parking lot eating our food as the radio plays.

the familiar song begins playing and i look at billie with a smirk. "turn that shit off" she laughs

"nah we listening to this" i say turning up the volume

the sound of 'everything i wanted' blast through my speakers as i sing along.

after we get done eating she says "wait i'm not going to get noticed am i?"

"nah i rented it out" i say

she smiles before we get out of the car. we walk hand in hand inside the building. i tell them who i am and they tell me where i need to go.

i grab billie hand as we walk to go to the room. we sit down and just as we sat down the movie starts.

"THE MOVIE" she exclaims in happiness

after the movie was over and we head back to my car she says "this is my first date and it was perfect".

"i'm glad i could do that for you,i never went on a date before either and i loved it also" i smile before starting the car

the song 'it's a vibe' starts playing as i drive . "am i just a rebound? because i don't want to date you if you're just using me to get over sage" she says

i pull over the car. i place my lips on hers and say "no you're not a rebound i like you so much"

"good,because i like you too" she smiles when i pull away

i start back driving with my hand on her thigh. once i get to her house we get out and she immediately pushes me against the car putting her lips on mines.

"you're so pretty" she mumbles against my lips

she slips tongue in and i put my arms around her neck. the sound of the front door opening makes billie jumps back.

"ew,mom told me to tell you two to stop sucking faces and get in the house so paparazzi don't sees" finneas says

"oh...yeah i forgot about the whole fame thing" billie says before grabbing my hand

billie lips are swollen and she's smiling widely. we enter the house saying hi to everyone before we head to billies room.

it's just like her dorm,red lights and large pillows with posters of anime girls. she closes the door behind us and pushes me against it attacking my lips.

i kiss her back as her hand slides down from my waist to ass. she squeezes it as my hands tangle through her hair.

she lifts my legs up and carry's me to her bed laying me down. she pulls off her shirt before placing her lips on my neck.

she bites and sucks on my neck before asking "is it okay if i take your shirt off?"

"yes"

she pulls off my shirt off of me before kissing down my neck to my cleavage. she unhooks my bra letting my breast spill out .

she smiles at the sight before attach her mouth to my nipple. she sucks on it while rubbing my other one making my nipples harden.

she then switches before leaving a trail of hickeys down my stomach. "is this ok?" she asks pulling at the hem of my pants

i nod my head but she says "baby use your words".

"yes"i say

"that's all i needed to know" she says before pulling my pants and underwear down

billies pov

i stare at her glistening pussy in front of me. the red light illuminating making everything even more sexier.

i lick up her wet pussy once before sucking on her clit. she moans at the contact. i stick my fingers in her mouth. "suck" i demand

she quickly obeys to my words,wetting my fingers. "good girl" i praise her i then stick two fingers into her gaping hole. she squeals in surprise to the action.

"look at you all wet for me" i say as i curl my fingers

"fuck me billie" she says impatiently begging like the brat she is

i start moving my fingers inside her making sure to hit her g-spot repeatedly. her hands slide to my back scratching it,i know for sure that will leave red marks.

"ugh yes billie more" she moans

i smile knowing i'm doing my job right. i watch as her face lights up in pleasure and moans escape her mouth.

she's so fucking beautiful and i'm going to show her how much she is. i notice her clenching around my fingers letting me know she's about to cum.

i immediately pull out my fingers and place then in my mouth sucking on them and moaning at her taste. she groans at the fact i took my fingers out

she taste like strawberries and pineapples. i flip her over and go to my closet. "don't look or i'll punish you" i say

"okay"

"okay what?"

"okay daddy"

"good girl" i praise