61

2 years later...

y/n pov

"i seriously can't believe we're graduating" i say

"me either,like wasn't you just getting kidnapped"lea says

"ugh we don't talk about that" i groan

"have you spoken to billie yet?" max asks

"yeah earlier,she was doing press" i say

"i cant believe you're engaged...you lucky bitch" lea squeals

"i cant either,like what if i was planning to propose" i say looking at the ring on my finger

"yet i'm still getting cheated on" max mumbles

"maybe i should set you up with sayir" i say

"i thought she was a lesbian" he says

"um...maybe she is,i don't know" i laugh pulling out my phone

"alright i'm going to leave so i can start getting ready for graduation so yeah bye" lea says before getting up and leaving out of my room

"you know she's hiding something from us right?" max asks

"yeah totally that girl can't never hide nothing"

"literally,but supposedly she has a new boo" he says

"she always hide shit like we won't find out" i laugh

"exactly but i'm going to leave cause i know you have things to do" he says

"byeeee" i say as he walks out my room

so basically i got engaged to billie. she proposed a few months ago. we were on a date and then boom this girl is proposing. i cried like the little emotional wreck i am.

i was thinking about being brutal and saying no just to see her reaction but i was like this is a serious time and she would definitely break up with me if i did that.

we almost broke up once because she got mad that i almost got into a fight with one of her little childhood friends,zoe. long story but it's all good now.

actually i'll tell the story,so i met her for the first time everything was good and all was great. we all got closer and stuff and then one day when we went to hang out with her.

she was saying some really gay shit towards my girl. like yes i know you bi but i'm her whole girl and you not gonna be talking like that to her in front of my face.

i know a joke from seriousness,and she was so serious. like don't this blonde girl have a boyfriend...anyways i called her out and she got mouthy towards me and i told her not to talk towards me like that cause i'm not the one.

billie was just sitting there like 'now what the fuck'. she took stuff far and said some out of pocket stuff and i lunged over to her. sadly billie caught me before i could fight her little bestie.

when we got back to billie house,she was being so rude towards me and when we went to her room she started yelling at me.

like girl..it's really racist for you to be yelling at a black girl like that. so me being me i wasn't going to let the white woman overpower me so i started defending myself.

she still wasn't getting the damn point so i called her a cracker and left. we didn't talk to each other for like a whole week which was pretty hard for me cause i was crying all that week.

i was over  there crying for a white woman...do you know how that sounds? my ancestors would be so disappointed

zoe and i are cool now so it's fine. we be laughing about what happened. drew and i met and we hit it off from the start.