Tease - Stefan x fem reader

Word count: 268 words

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Smut, slight teasing, curse words, smutty smut smut.

"What are you doing?" "Getting dressed." You say with a smirk. You take off your shirt and look over at your boyfriend Stefan. "Why are you staring at me?" You ask him. "Come on y/n, you know why." "No I don't, I'm just changing." "Right in front of me?" You can see his boner through his pants. "Someone's definitely staring." You say jokingly. "You're teasing me y/n." "Fine, maybe I am, what are you gonna do about it?" Stefan vamp speeds over to you and turns you to look at him. "This." He grabs your hips and carries you to the bed. He kisses your neck, leaving marks as he moves down. You can tell he was hungry for you, that he needed you. He pulls off your shorts and throws them to the ground. He rips your underwear off with his teeth, then licks a stripe through your folds. "Spread." He demands. You obey, and spread your legs as far as you can. He rubs your clit with his thumb, as his tounge slides in and out of your pussy. Your moans make him move faster. Your legs start to shake so he goes faster and faster until you read your high. "Right ther-" Before you can finish what you were saying, you cum. You push Stefans head into you pussy, and pull on his hair. You wrap your legs around his neck so he can lick up the remains of your orgasm. He gets up and licks his lips. "Don't ever think you can tease me like that again." He says before leaving the room.