controlling - Elijah x fem reader

Word count: 683 words

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Smut, yelling, fighting (not physical), a lot of smut.

"Why do you always do this Elijah?!" You scream at your boyfriend Elijah. "I was trying to protect you!" He responds. "I don't need protection, I'm a fucking vampire now!" "That doesn't mean anything! You still need my protection!" "I don't need your protection, what I need is for you to leave me alone sometimes!" You shout at him. "Fine, I'll leave you alone." He says before storming out of your room. "Elijah, I didn't mean it like that-" You say, grabbing his arm. He pulls his wrist away, and leaves.

1 day later

You've been calling him nonstop, trying to apologize to him. He's been ignoring you. You go over to his house, and knock on the door. Rebekah opens the door. "Come in, whats wrong, you seem mad." She says. "I am, me and Elijah got into a fight and he's been ignoring me." You tell her. "Well, he's in his room now, if you want to talk to him." "Thanks Bex." You say with a smile on your face. "No problem y/n, goodluck." You go upstairs to Elijah's room and knock on the door. "Who is it?" He asks. "It's me, I need to talk to you." You say. "You said you wanted me to leave you alone, so I did." He says as he opens his door. "I didn't mean it like that, Elijah." You tell him. "Fine, come in." You walk in and sit on his bed. "I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry. I just feel like you're a little too controlling sometimes." You say to him. "I know. I shouldn't be, I just don't want to see you get hurt." "I get that, but I can protect myself, you don't have to worry about me all the time." "I know, I love you so much, and I don't want to loose you." He says. "You won't, I promise." You say with a smile. Elijah comes over to you and kisses you. Elijah starts unbuttoning his shirt, breaking the kiss. You start to undress yourself, and Elijah picks you up. He finishes undressing you, and pulls off his pants and boxers. He throws you onto the bed. He gets on the bed too. He rubs your clit before putting his dick in your pussy. "Elijah." You whisper. You try to silence your moans by biting your lip, but he notices. "Let them out baby." He says. He starts to rub your clit with his thumb, making you gasp. "That feels so good." You say, trying not to stutter. He speeds up his pace, his thrusts getting rougher. His thrusts are getting sloppier, signaling to you that he's about to cum. Your hips buck, and your walls start to clench around his cock. You feel him shudder, and release his warm cum inside of you. "RIGHT THERE." You shout as he hits your g spot, sending you over the edge, cumming on his dick. You both try to catch your breathe, and he pulls out of you, then laying next to you. "That was fun." He says to you. "Yes it was." You say shakily. "Come here." Elijah says as he scoots back on the bed. He lays down, and you crawl over to him. "Sut on my face." He demands, pulling you up to his face. "Okay!" You say with a smile. He licks his lips before you put your wet pussy on them. He holds your hips as you hold onto the back of the bed frame, your knuckles turning white. He sucks your clit as you squirm. You move around, trying to get him to speed up. His tounge circles your clit, and you feel your second orgasm building up. Your moans get louder as you're about to reach your peak. With one last flick of his tounge, you cum in his mouth. He laps up the rest of your juices, making you shiver. You collapse on the bed, laying next to him. "Mayber we should get into fights more often." You say, trying to catch your breath. "Maybe." Elijah says with a chuckle.