Best friends brother - Jeremy X fem reader

Word count: 485 words

⚠️Warnings⚠️Smut, curse words.

"I need to take a shower, where are your towels?" You ask Elena. "They're in the bathroom." "Okay, thanks." You grab a towel from the closet that's in the bathroom, then turn the shower water on. You take off your clothes and get in the shower. "Can I join you?" A voice asks. You turn around and see Elena's brother Jeremy standing outside of the shower, naked. "What? No, get out!" You try to cover yourself. Jeremy steps into the shower with you. "I said get out Jeremy, this can't happen again. Elena almost caught us last time." You say to him. "But she didn't." He says before closing the shower curtain. "We can't do this Jer-" He kisses you before you could finish what you were saying. "She won't find out." He says. "I don't want to risk it." You tell him as you step away. "I know you want this, so stop denying it." He steps closer to you. He puts his hand on your arm, and pulls you closer to him. "We can't." You say under your breath. He pushes you against the wall and kisses you. He gets on his knees and looks up at you. You nod your head, giving consent for him to start. The warm water from the shower hits his back as he licks through your folds. "That feels so good." You moan. "Shh, we don't want Elena to hear." He says. You play with his hair in between your fingers, and push his head closer to your pussy. He stands up and kisses you. He picks you up by your thighs, and puts his dick inside of you. You bite your lip to silence your moans, but that wasn't working, they just kept coming out. Jeremy puts two of his fingers in your mouth to keep you quite. "You need to be quite, we don't want to get caught." He says. He keeps a steady pace while trying to get you to reach your peak. "I'm about to cum." You say, trying to be quite. "Cum for me y/n." Jeremy says. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as you cum. Jeremy's fingers slid into your mouth once again to quite you down. You feel him shudder, releasing inside of you. You guys catch your breath, and he puts you down. "We need to be more discreet next time." You say. "Who says there's gonna be a next time?" Jeremy says jokingly. You fake punch him and laugh. "I said there's gonna be a next time." You say in a serious tone. "I'll take you up on that offer." Jeremy says. "It's not an offer, it's a demand." You say, one again with a serious tone. "Okay, whatever you say." Jeremy jokes. "I'm not joking, you have to listen to me." You tell him. You step out of the shower, leaving Jeremy shocked.