Slut - Hope X fem reader

Word count: 641 words

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️Smut, curse words, dominance, praise kink, degrading kink, choking kink, slight slapping.

zaddy1864

"You don't get to flirt with other girls." Your girlfriend Hope tells you with her hand on your throat. You push her off of you. "I wasn't flirting with her, I was telling her that her hair looked good!" You scream back at her. "That means you were flirting with her." She tells you. "So I'm not allowed to tell someone that their hair looks good?!" You shout at her. "No." She says. "Why?!" You ask. "Because I said so." She says, grabbing your neck and pushing you against the wall. "You're such a slut." She says before slapping you across the face. She pushes her knee in between your legs, grinding it back and forth. "You want more, you little slut?" She jokes. "Go sit on the bed and wait for me." She tells you. You walk over to the bed and sit down. She walks over to her dresser and grabs a strap on. She takes off her pants and underwear, and puts it on. "Bend over." She demands while walking over to you. You bend over the bed, and she pulls down your pants. "You're so wet for me, princess." She throws your pants to the ground, and pulls your underwear to the side. She thrusts into you, hitting your g spot, making you moan. "You like that you little whore?" She asks, pulling your hair. "Yes, I do." You say quietly. "Louder!" She shouts. "Yes I do!" You say, louder this time. She pulls out of you, and takes the strap on off. "Lay down." She demands. You lay on the bed, and she crawls in between your legs. She slowly kisses up your thighs, looking up at you to tease. She parts your folds with a v, then puts a finger inside of you. "Good job." She says as she inserts another finger in your pussy. "That feels so good." You moan. "Shut up." She demands. She sucks on your clit, dragging her bottom lip across it. "You like that baby?" She jokes. She slaps your ass, making you squirm. "That's what you get for being a slut." She says, making sure you heard her. She puts another finger in you, sending you over the edge and cumming on her tounge. She licks the rest of your high off your pussy. She takes her fingers out of you and sicks your juices off of them. "Did you like that? Did you like how my fingers felt in your tight pussy?" She jokes while crawling up to your face. She leans as close to your face as she can, but doesn't do anything. "Answer me, whore!" She shouts as she backs away from your face. "It did!" You scream back. "Don't yell at me!" She says, choking you. "You're being a really bad girl." She says to you. She sticks her thumb in your mouth and looks down at you with a stern look on her face. You suck her finger, and she smiles. "Good girl, you're finally obeying me." She says, pulling her thumb out of your mouth. She pulls away from your face, and flips you guys over. You lock your legs with hers, and put your clit on hers. "Ahh." She moans. You slowly rock back and forth, making sure she's moaning. You speed up the pace, and grind your hips into hers. All you can head is the sound of your guys' moans. "I'm gonna cum." Hope says. You grind your hips, sending her over the edge, and mixing her juices with yours. After a couple more seconds, you cum too. You get off of Hope, and lay down next to her. "Good job, princess." Hope praises after she catches her breath. "I need to shower, wanna join?" You ask, smirking. "Gladly." She smiles. "Meet me in there." You say with a wink.