Punishment - Kai X fem reader

Word count: 960 words

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Smut, curse words, slight violence, being tied up, a lot of smut.

"What do you think you were doing flirting with him?" Kai asks you. "I wasn't flirting with him, he was flirting with me!" "I don't belive that. Should we ask him the truth? Oh wait, we can't, I killed him." "Kai!" "You don't have the right to flirting with other people, you're mine." He tells you with a stern voice. He walks closer to you, stopping when your back hits the wall. "You don't own me Kai." You say to him. "Yes I do." He says, choking you. "You're my little bitch." He says, letting you go. "You don't control me Kai." You tell him. "I'm not controlling you, I'm just telling you what you can and can't do." "That's control-" Before you can finish your sentence, he chokes you, pushing you against the wall harder. "I tell you when you get to speak from now on, do you understand?" You nod your head. He let's go of you. "You're my little bitch, and you listen to me." He tells you. "You were a very bad girl tonight, I think you deserve a punishment." He says, running his fingers through your hair. "I just can't decide what." He strokes his fingers down your neck, then your shoulders, sending shivers down your spine. "Hmm, what will I do to punish you?" You try to back away from him, but he grabs your wrist and pulls you to your bedroom. "You're being a really bad girl, looks like daddy's gonna have to punish you." He says with a smirk. He pulls you over to the bed, and pushes you down. He grabs your wrists and pins them above your head. "You need to learn to follow my rules." He says, getting closer to your face. He let's go of your wrists. "Are you gonna obey me?" He asks you. "Yes." "Did I say you could talk?" He says, slapping your face. He pulls your shorts off, and rubs the outside of your underwear, feeling how wet you are. "All this for me?" He says, laughing. He pulls your underwear off and throws them to the ground. He leans his face down and rubs a finger through your folds. He rubs your clit, making you moan. "Shut up." He demands, stopping to look up at you. You bite your bottom lip to silence the noise coming out of you. "How does this feel? To me, it looks like you're loving this." He says, speeding up his fingers. "Answer me!" "It feels good, it feels really good." You respond, letting out a whimper. "Good girl." He sticks a finger inside of you, making you squirm. He starts to lick your clit, causing you to moan. "Did you just moan? I told you to shut up! You don't make a sound, unless I tell you you can." He says. He gets off the bed and walks over to where your face is. "Look at me." He demands. "You keep disobeying me, and I'm not gonna let that happen." He says, grabbing your face to make you look at him. "You are mine, and you listen to me. I'm gonna let you talk, but if you keep disobeying me, we're gonna have some real problems. Understood?" "Yes." You tell him. "Whats my name?" He asks. "Daddy." "Good girl, now sit up." He says. You sit up. He takes his pants off. You can't help but look at the huger boner he has. "Looking at something?" He asks with a grin. He takes his shirt off, then his boxers. "Lay down." He says. You lay down and he gets on the bed. He kisses your stomach, slowly pulling your shirt up. He pulls your shirt over your head, revealing your tits. He looks up at you, and takes your bra off. He sucks on your nipples, making you moan from the pleasure. He plays with one nipple in his mouth, and the other he squeezes. He leaves a trail of kisses up your neck. He grabs your face as you guys kiss. He flips you both over, so you're on his stomach now. You scoot to his hips, and sit on his cock. He grabs your hips, his grip getting tighter as you bounce. "Is this a good punishment?" He asks you. "Yes, yes it is Kai." "That's not my name." He says. "Yes it is a good punishment, daddy." "Good girl." He flips you guys over again. He grabs your hips, and starts to thrust into you. "Your dick feels so good in me daddy." You tell him. "Who owns you?" He asks. "You do." You say. "That's right, you're finally learning your lesson." He speeds up his pace, hitting your g spot perfectly eveytime. "Right there!" You shout. "Cum for me baby." He says. You cum, sending shivers through your body. A little bit after that, Kai cums too. He lays down next to you on the bed. After he catches his breathe, he crawls down to your pussy. "Spread." He demands. You spread your legs, and he starts to lick your clit. He sticks two fingers inside of you, making you scream. "DADDY!" He sucks your clit while moving his fingers inside of you. Your legs start to shake. Your back arches. Kai speeds up his fingers, sending you over the edge. You cum in his mouth. He licks up the rest of your juices, and sits up. "Did you like that?" He asks. "Very much so." You tell him. "You're done with your punishment, good job baby girl." "Thanks daddy." You say. "Well, I'm gonna go shower." He tells you. "You're free to join if you'd like." He says with a smirk. "I think I need one too, I'm very dirty." He smiles.