Chapter One ~ Invisible

Amelia Evans, a sixteen year old girl on her way to visit her grandfathers grave with her sister, Karen. Everything is going fine for her and her sister until a car t-bones them at an intersection. Smashing right Into the passenger seat, where Amelia had been sitting.

Karen sat up from hitting her head against the air bag looking over at her sister. Karen didn't know what to do, she couldn't tell if Amelia was breathing or not so she started freaking out.

A guy that saw what happened ran up to Karen's door pulling at it trying his hardest to get it open before the ambulance got there. He reaches his hand through the broken window and starts pulling and beating the door from the inside, unable to get it open he removes his arm and looks into the car to see Amelia not moving.
-" Is you're friend breathing?" He shook Karen's arm because she started dozing off.
-" I--I don't know" tears started rolling down her face as she hung her head.

Finally the ambulance showed up and broke Karens door open pulling her out of her seat. One of the medics crawl into the car to see if Amelia was responsive while the rest of the team tried breaking the door open, but got no reply. He shouts out to his buddies

-" I need this door open now! We got one unresponsive!" The team pushes harder and harder until they break it open, pulling Amelia out of her seat and onto stretcher rolling her into the ambulance with Karen. Karen stood up as they start moving slowly petting Amelia's hair while her tears flow like water falls down her cheeks. She bends over and whispered into Amelia's ear.

-" I'm sorry"..

Note: sorry the chapter isn't very long but it'll be worth it.... Just wait ;)