Teaser Trailer: HORUS IS RISING

Location: A Warehouse in Vale 1:45 am

On a stormy night in a warehouse containing a shipment of an unusual amount of dust belonging to a certain dust company. In the warehouse are a couple of Junior's men and a few White Fangs protecting the shipment. The only thing they don't know is..... They are not only.

JM 1(Juniors Men): Hey guys why are we here and not back in Juniors bar.

JG 2: Junior got paid by Torchwick to send some of us here to protect some of his shipments he obtained.

JM 3: Hey better here than to deal with some certain blonde twins all over the places.

JM 1: Thank Oum they haven't shown up in a while.

*The trio hears what sounds to them metal being dragged by the concrete floor*

JM 2: What the fuck is that noise?

JM 1: Maybe one of those White Fang dragging his weapon out of boredom I don't fucking know.

JM 3: Well go check it out.

JM 2: Fine i'll go check the noise and tell him to not drag his weapon less it wants it up his ass.

JM 2 is seen walking to the location of the noise. While JM 1 & 3 start to talk to each other while waiting for their partner to come back.

JM 3: So what are you going to do after this?

JM 1: Don't really know, maybe use the money on some drinks and hookers after this honestly. I got no idea.

JM 3: How much lien we get if we complete this task?

JM 1: If I remember I think 5000 Lien each if we don't have accidents.

JM 3: Damn I can finally buy some new rims then. Finally saved enough to get me a nice car.

JM 1: Nice. Hey by the way you think Frank is taking a while to find the noise?

JM 3: Now that you think about it the noise did stop a little while ago but he hasn't come back yet. Should we go and check out if he's fine?

JM 1: Let's go check.

They both follow the direction their friend took which as their following, found something they were not expecting. They found what was left of the White Fang that was stationed there with them. They found one with his head caved in as if someone just crushed like an apple with his bare hands spilling the pour souls brains on his lap. Another look as if his head was ripped off with part of the spine still attached to his head. The last one they saw really made them sick. The last one had the middle of his head for what they saw was punched in. What alarmed them wasn't what they saw but what was missing.

JM 1: Where the fuck is Frank? *gagging*

JM 3: Eddy should we call this in?

JM 1:Fucking do it, Kevin. *Starts to vomit after getting hit with a strong smell*

Kevin: Fuck I'm not getting any signal

Eddy: What? *After saying that he heard a massive gunshot while also seeing his friend explode right in front of him with his blood and intestines going all over the place only leaving his feet and part of his legs.*

Eddy: Fuck this. *He starts to run to the nearest door to finally reach the doorknob only to find it not working* What the fuck. *He starts to hear a few sets of footsteps behind him.*

Eddy only sees only darkness with the heavy rain hitting the roof of the warehouse and windows. After a few seconds start to see 3 pairs of Red Lights looking at him.