Bio Part 1

Oh Boy, I'm going to change a lot of the RWBY and Warhammer universe for this story. 

Before Escaping: (Y/N) Branwen

After Escaping: (Y/N) 'Horus' Lupercal

Age before escaping: 9

Age after the teaser: 13

Semblance:

-Angels Tranquility (Calms the mind of the target and relaxes the person physically and mentally)

-Replicate (Replaces A.T. after a tragic moment)(Can create copies of himself)

(Y/N) background and the way he got to the point where he is at will be in the story as we continue along. 

Family:

Quill (Female Qrow) - Mother

Summer - Aunt

Tea (Female Tai) - Aunt

Raven - Aunt

Corvus - Older Brother ( The son of Tea)

Vernal - Older Sister (she was adopted by Raven)

Yang - Older Sister

Yin - Older Sister (Twin sister to Yang but she has short hair)

Lily - Older Sister (Sister of Ruby and older than her by 1 year)

Ruby - Older Sister

(Y/N) - The youngest of all the kids in the Branwen/ XiaoLong/ Rose Household. 

The children's ages before Corvus and (Y/N) left/ During Ep 1 

Corvus - 16

Vernal - 15 (In this story she is 15)/ 20

Yin -  13/17

Yang -  13/17

Lily - 12/16

Ruby -11/15

(Y/N) - 9/13

As the story continues to go on more information will be revealed and the past of (Y/N) and why his actions are leading him to do what he's doing.

The Number for each Legion is different and their height is the same as yours for the sake of the book. There still op but not as op as their actual counterpart. 

Units under your command:

Name: Black Legion/Sons of Horus (Original Name)

Strength: 68 men

Specialty: Unconventional Warfare

History: They were the original copies of (Y/N) from his younger years. They are also considered the most experienced of all the 9 units.