Chapter 3: Guardsmen of Terra

A random Masked man walks towards the group salutes with the Imperium Aquila and addresses the Emperor's Children Centurion. But was hinted to the group he was a high-ranking officer. 

????: "Sir we have an eme

????: "Sir we have an eme...." *He was then cut out from the wall of gunfire coming from the helipads* "It appears that Salem and her Grimm forces are coming for a 3rd round, sir."

After that, both Ironwood, Ozpin, and Team STRQ were all a bit shocked that Salem has been focusing her attack on the Mountain. 

Emperor's Children Centurion: "Well if she thinks that attacking Terra will somehow weaken us then she is more than just stupid. Right now who is currently bolstering the defense right now?" 

Masked Officer: "We have my Death Korp in holding the helipads with the Steel Legions. We also expecting help from the Cadians to increase the defense of Terra sir. But We also been some reports from our Avengers that we have a hoard of Tier 2 and 3 Grimm coming towards us but also 3 different sightings of Tier 4 Grimm." 

Emperor's Children Centurion: "Tier 4.... I'll be sending 2 squads of Astartes to assist you." *After saying that he heard his Vox net coming to life which was heard by the other Huntsmen and Huntress* 'Konenos this is Fulgrim, bring your team back to the meeting room, your presence is needed'

Azael Konenos: 'On my way my Lord'  "Alright team we're needed back to the meeting" chambers. 

He looks back to the Krieg Officer

Azael Konenos: "I'll leave you the guest to you Commissar."

Krieg Commissar: "Sir don't you think if we leave them with the Cadians they would interact better."

Azael: "That is a good idea but I fear there aren't any Cadians nearby so I'll leave them in your care." 

Krieg Commissar: "Aye aye sir!"

And with that Azael and his team heads to the meeting while back with the group Ozpin confronts the Krieg Commissar.

Krieg Commissar: "Alright you people will be staying here until this hoard gets dealt with."

Jaune: "Hoard?"

Krieg Commissar: "It's a group of Grimm. Have you never heard the word 'hoard' or something kid? You'll be here until" *before he could finish a Kriegsman runs towards him with a Vox-caster*

Krieg Voxcaster: "Sir we have a problem. We have had the horde already knocked some of our squadrons out of the skies and some of the Tier 4 Grimm is starting to descend on to Terra sir."

Krieg Commissar: "Steady yourself Voxcaster. Who is in commanding front on the Helipads?"

Krieg Voxcaster: "Sir it's the Lord Castellan himself, sir."

At the Helipad a lone Lord Castellan was commanding all force available to defend one of the most important parts of their base. The Helipad is 500 meters long and 120 meters wide. One of 3 helipads at Base Terra. And leading the forces on the Helipad was none other than a 60-year-old man from the Cadian's Commissar Sebastian Yarrick who was one of the oldest and most experienced soldiers from the ranks formerly being an officer in the Atlas Military.