Chapter 1: Invisible Empire

A/N none of the art here is mine. I'll be making corrections if I find them and I hope you enjoy the 1st Chapter.

Location: Beacon Academy

It was like any other normal day in Beacon when the P.A. system rang to life and made an announcement.

P.A. System: Can the Team Leaders for RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and CLAY report to Mr, Ozpin's Office?

After a few minutes in Professor Ozpin's office is Ruby, Jaune, Coco, Connie, and a surprise guest was  Summer Rose from the legendary team STRQ.

Ozpin: Thank you all for coming to my office on such short notice.

Ruby: So what's the emergency since you called us at a short notice?

Ozpin: Well I got an emergency call from Ironwood saying that he has lost communication with one of his Garrison he had near Mountain Glenn since yesterday.

Summer: Doesn't he have anyone else he can send to check on this missing garrison.

Ozpin: Yes he is sending the Ace-Ops but he feels that they'll need some additional backup so he has called other Academies to see if they can lend them a hand in the matter.

Jaune: So we're just going to check if they're still alive?

Ruby: So when are we deploying for this mission then?

Ozpin: If possible right now if you can prepare your teams and debrief them on the mission at hand would be recommended.

Ozpin gets visible head nods from the team leaders and they start to head to the elevator to their teams for the upcoming mission.

After getting their teams informed and readied up for the mission they headed out to the Bullheads to the known drop point to meet up with the other schools for this huge operation.

Timeskip 1hr later in the afternoon

The Bullhead arrives to meet up with the Ace Ops already there at the drop point far away from the base just in case something else is taking over the base. Upon arriving the teams start to see different teams already there including SSSN, NDGO, BRNZ, ABRN, and FNKI. 

Winter: Thank you all for coming on short notice to assist us with this mission. As you know we lost contact with the base leader more than 24 hrs ago. His last reported msg was this, he sent us a picture of this.

 His last reported msg was this, he sent us a picture of this

On the south wall of their base. He also said in the report of strange activity in the area but he never actually got to explain any further.

Sun whispering to Neptune: Maybe it was a ghost. *saying in a joking matter*

Winter: We'll move out shortly and hopefully enough nothing major happened to the base since contact has happened to the base. Ace Ops will lead the group while the rest of you guys follow us.