❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐘❞ - mashiho

Y/N make sure that everything is ready to go. medical team, their foods and waters, vitamins and so much more preparations for the soccer team.

she works as Treasure SC team manager and also co-coach, the daughter of the team's coach, Mr. Lee. Y/N too was very active in girl soccer team during her high school years and being the captain. after she graduated, she decided to follow her father's step to become a soccer coach.

"hey."

the voice of her lover greeted her from behind when she was double checking every members that was getting on the bus before going to the stadium for their final match.

"hey Captain." she greeted him back with a big smile. Mashiho pecked her cheeks hugging her from the side. "hey wife." he slightly teased her.

Y/N's cheeks slowly turned into red crimson when she was called by that nickname. yes, she and Takata Mashiho married 3 months ago but haven't gone to their honeymoon because they were busy with their soccer training.

"you two love birds, let's get going before we are late for the match." the coach, Mr. Lee tease the two of them before laughing off by getting onto the bus.

Mashiho intertwined their hands and made it to the bus, sitting next too each other. "Y/N and Mashiho kissing under the tree~" the members teasingly sang at the newlywed couple.

they just send them off with a smile, letting the bus move to the stadium. Y/N was staring up at the sky which was slightly gloomy. "i think it's going to be rain tonight." she sighed.

"where do you want us to go for honeymoon?" her husband ask making her turned to her right. "i don't know. anywhere is fine as long as i'm with you." she said staring at Mashiho lovingly.

he grinned at her response. "you're getting much cheesy since we get married." he pinched her button nose softly.

they finally arrived at the stadium that was full with their fans roaring through the stadium when they saw their bus coming into the view. one by one of the members get down and Y/N was the last one getting down with her father while Mashiho went to take care of his team.

"Y/N, go to the emcee place and check us in. also don't forget the get the right amount for food before we will have a short briefing and i will pass to you their warming up." Mr. Lee said. without wasting her time she went followed her father's order.

as soon as she signed their check in, she heard someone from their rival team, Anchor SC was bad mouthing her team behind her back. but Y/N paid no attention continuing her job and took the meals for the team.

she opened the door and let the members took the foods, fulling their empty stomach before going through last warm up before getting their action on the field.

Y/N went towards the back of the room, scanning through the plans and double checking everything is ready.

"love, you should eat too." Mashiho took a chair sliding to her side handing her the meal. "its okay. you need more energy than i am." she replied thanking him.

they didn't notice that the more they going through their plans, the more time had pass by and its almost match time.

Mr. Lee glanced at his watch, "15 minutes before 9pm. Y/N, go take the team warming up and we will go straight to the field."

"come on, warm up properly so no one will get injured tonight." she sternly said and the boys started to warm up together. Y/N, is not the Y/N that was lovely, but when she is in field, she is as fierce as the lion.

"team up! 3 minutes before into the field!" the staff yelled and they saw Anchor SC coming out from their room and did their cheer before snickering at Treasure with their smug faces.