❝𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞⤿𝘵𝘸𝘰

JUNE 2020

[BREAKING] JANE RYU OR KNOWN AS RYU Y/N, A KOREAN CHOREOGRAPHER AND MODEL HAD REPORTEDLY PLANNING ON SOLO DEBUT.

All the citizen in Korea is aware of the appearance of famous choreographer across the world with her stage name Jane Ryu

Jane Ryu, the choreographer of Chungha - Snapping, ITZY - Mafia In The Morning, NCT U - Make A Wish and a lot more were announced to make her debut as an artist or idol in upcoming December.

Stay tune to know more!

What's your thought on this article?

Y/N stared at the big screen in front of her in her apartment while drinking a glass of sky juice to soothe her dry throat. She then changed into her casual outfit, pairing with black mask and cap and went to her company.

She greeted the staff along the way to the practice room, passing the trainees that always looked at her with admirable eyes. She bowed thanking them. Y/N dropped her bag on the sofa, as well as her cap and mask.

After she warmed up, she then did her dance routine which is practicing her firstly ever debut song. Even towards herself, she was so strict about it. A little mistakes makes her stop the music and played it from the start. Because she wanted everything to be perfect, and went smooth like butter.

Y/N was drenched in sweat, still dancing while counting her steps when the door opened, revealing her manager who walked inside. She then stopped the music before reaching out for her bag for her water bottle and chugged on it.

"CEO wants to see you." Her manager inform causing her nod in reply as she took her towel to wiped her sweat.

"Sir, I heard you are looking for me." She knocked on the door before pushing the door opened. A man on his 50s sits on his office chair while his eyes on the paper that scattered all over his desk. "Oh Y/N! Come in!" He welcomed.

"First of all, I wanted to say congrats on your upcoming debut which is in a few months right?" Her CEO asked smiling to the fact Y/N had finally achieved her dream as an idol after so long. She only smiled while bowing to him.

"Actually, one of the big three entertainment called me yesterday asking if you are interested to be their new boy group's choreographer for their next comeback. Probably at the beginning of next year."

Her CEO, Park Jin Man handed out a file that includes the proposal and contract in front of her. "The song will be given to you after you agreed so that you could prepare." He continue. Y/N scanned though the information.

[Information]

New Boy Group : Treasure
Song : My Treasure
Released date : (In discussion) Around January
Members : 12