❝𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄❞- yedam

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺.❞

A story where Yedam fell in love with his partner.

HAPPY READING
scene inspired by a Malaysian Movie called 'POLIS EVO'

A girl was hiding behind the wall inside a warehouse while panting. "JEON Y/N I THOUGHT YOU REALLY LOVE ME!" A man shouted using his gun to shoot everywhere as his members follow his action. "How can any of you don't realize she was a spy from the police?!" The man, Angrey or his real name Choi Sungyoon scolded.

"You said she's your girlfriend boss! No one dare to get close to her!" One of them said making Angrey more irate. He was one of the biggest drug seller in Daegu, which where they were at right now was the place to produce the drugs.

Y/N ran into one of his man as she elbowed his nose and kick him on the stomach before she took his Glock 19 gun and shoot a few man to get closer to her target. "COME OUT YOU BASTARD!" He called her out but more of his man died.

Angrey shoot on her direction when he saw her getting up from her position, resulting her to slump back down since a bullet grazed on her arm. She was only wearing a sleeveless shirt with her hair tied into a ponytail. "Shit." She cursed holding the pain.

The girl shoot him back when he shield himself with one of the iron barrel, Y/N aimed the guy in front of her before proceed to went to the other side of the same iron barrel.

"Choi Sungyoon," She called him by his real name before placing the gun's hollow on the iron surface. "I'll see you in jail." Just then the bullet went through it and straightly shots his abdomen.

The warehouse's door slide opened revealing troops of polices gushed in as she placed the gun behind her pants. She took a phone out of her pocket and handed it to one of the police. "Every evidence of his crime is in here." Y/N walked away from the scene and proceed to the car.

TIMESKIP
Y/N was now leaning on one side of her car as she stared at the elderly that's sitting on the wheel chair. A cigarette was took out from her pocket and she placed it on her lips before lighten it up with a lighter. Cloudy smoke fills the air when someone knocks on the car, she immediately threw the cigarette away. "Sir." She greeted.

"Good job on your mission last night."

"Thank you, Sir." The Inspector General of Police stood beside her. "You're still looking at her from a far? Why not try to talk to her? She's your mother." Y/N sighed upon hearing the words. "She didn't wish to see me." He nodded before handing her a flight ticket.

"A ticket to Seoul. There's a case about Ultra Cocaine and they need someone who's familiar with it there. Take it as a time for you to relax your mind." The girl stared at the ticket for a while before nodded. "You will did well, Y/N. I'll take care of your mom for you."

In a big city of Seoul, a policeman was driving his car in the middle of the highway steadily when the walkie-talkie lit up. "This is Seoul Police Headquarter, calling any police around Incheon area to report. A crime scene had just reported at xx." He picked it up and pressed on the button.