❝𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄❞ - hyunsuk

requested by ♡:daily_Hyunsuk
p/s: hope you like it!

-

"narrator"
showing clips
[captions]
{camera}

"a very lovely morning in seoul lets meet the new family today!" yoojin said to kyungwan. "yeah! i'm quite excited for this family." he said

{camera pointed in every room} do kyungwan gasped. "look at the awards!" [shining trophies in a cupboard]

"a studio room? the father is an idol?" kyungwan asked with a shock face.

[the mom is awake!] she was humming a song while dancing around. a tray was held in her hands. "please enjoy this coffee. you guys might need some energy with my boys." she chuckled. she gave the cups to each staff.

{in the main bedroom} [there is the dad and the youngest!]

suddenly the sound of the door was opened. she turned her head and greeted by her oldest son. "good morning mom..." the small boy groggily approach his mother. "good morning hyunjae-yah." she pecked his cheeks and went back to cooking.

"hyunjae can you please greet the staffs?" he ran towards the tents and bowed in 90 degrees. "hello.." he greeted and smiled. [a smile that can catch everyone's eyes!]

"but this boys looked like treasure hyunsuk. dont you think soojin-sshi?" kyungwan asked her. she nodded in agree.

hyunjae was chilling in the living room while drinking water. he stood up and ran towards the room when he heard someone wake up. he came out holding another small boy's hand.

[its the second son!]

"hello.. i'm hyunwoo." the boy shyly greet the cameras and ran towards his mom who was sitting on the sofa. he hide his face in the crook of her neck. "why are you so shy." she pampered his face with kisses.

"lets start our morning." she cheered and turned on the tv. [treasure's hit song I LOVE YOU is playing!]

the kids danced and jumped happily while the mother danced seriously as if she was performing. "the mother is an idol? how can she dance so amazingly." the three of them continue dancing to treasure songs. "mom created the dance." hyunjae said while pointing at the tv screen.

"i created the dance?" she asked panting from the intense choreography. she smiled at his son. "who told you i created it?" she wiped both of her son's sweats. "appa told us. he said you created a lot of dances." hyunwoo said.

just then the bedroom door was opened wide. a figure went out with a baby in his arms. [who is this father and baby?]

"appa!" hyunjae and hyunwoo ran towards their dad hugging his legs. "why are you guys so hype this morning." he walked towards the living room.

[its star rising choi hyunsuk!] the leader of treasure group who won their first rookie of the year on AAA awards and got their second on MAMA awards in 2020. "wait if its choi hyunsuk then the wife is... LEE Y/N the kpop best choreographer!"

lee y/n created the dances for YG idol groups and a lot of more! she won best choreographer awards in a lot of awards show. MAMA, MMA, BILLBOARD and many more awards.

[lets meet the rising stars!]
"hello everyone." both of them bowed to the camera. "i'm the leader of Treasure, father of three boys, hyunjae hyunwoo and hyungsik's father, choi hyunsuk." its y/n's turn to bow. "hello i'm choi hyunsuk's wife, mother of three boys, lee y/n. nice to meet you all."

[how did both of you met?]
"we met through a survival show called YG Treasure Box. she was the choreographer for the signal song Going Crazy. how do you say, its called love at first sight." hyunsuk hide his face from the cameras. "ahh i'm seriously not used to this..."