Chapter 6- Where are we?

Drew's POV
Honestly, I have no clue where I am. It seems like never ending darkness. There's no turning back now. Besides, May is in deep trouble.

I keep walking.
And walking.
And walking.
1 mile
2 mile
3 mile
4 mile
5 mile
6 mile

>_< Great. I have walked a marathon.
My legs hurt. I'm sweaty and tired. When is this tunnel going to end?!?!?!

"DREW? DREW?" A girl screamed loudly.

May.

I ran to the sound as fast as I could. By now I didn't care about the pain shooting up my leg.

And there she was. Tied to a chair.

I felt a strong water pulse hit me straight and the face before I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
Normal POV
The mysterious dragon master, Aaron, was sitting patiently waiting for Drew to wake up.

May on the other hand.... Well....

"I SWEAR IF I DONT GET FOOD IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES, I WILL FLIP OUT. DO U WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY?" May screamed at Aaron.

"Do you want me to paralyze your lips again?" He said calmly. May shook her head. The dragon master sign. "And I thought you enjoyed it."

"N-no I didn't.." May stuttered, her face turning 50 shades of red.

-2 hours later-

May sat quietly munching on a bag of chips in her chair. It's not like she can go anywhere, her feet are cuffed to the chair.

Finally Drew woke up.

"WHERE AM I- May! You're okay!" Drew was relieved but very confused.

"Well... Well... Well... Look who we have here...." Aaron calmly said, staring at Drew.

"You can go home." Aaron said to Drew.

"I'm not leaving without May."

"May is mine. She's staying here."

"Well then, I'm staying with her."

"That's not an option!"

"I told you, I'm not leaving without May."

"She is staying he-" Aaron started but then noticed May trying to get the chains off her feet.

"What do you think you're doing?" He demanded.

"I.... You see... Please don't hurt me.." May tried to get words out but the saltiness from the chips made it hard to talk.

Aaron pulled May in for another kiss. All Drew could do was watch as once again Aaron forced his lips on to May's.

But then something weird happened.
May started to kiss him back.

Drew sat there, heartbroken and confused as the kiss lasted for 6 minutes

When Aaron and May ended the kiss, Drew noticed something.

"You put her under the pokemon attack Attract." Drew whispered in disgust. "That's why she's acting that way!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will May snap out of it?
Will Drew be able to save her?

Comment here for a new chapter :O