Chapter 5

-Drew's POV-

May is gone.

I stare shocked at the trapped door.

Why the hell is there a trapped door under May's house?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- mhmmmmm..."

That sounded like May screaming!  I started running through the trapped door.

There was a long hall way and at the end there she was- May.

But she wasn't alone. A boy, a year older than me with dark purple hair, wearing dark colors, was holding May.

His lips were on hers forcefully but unlike anything I has ever seen, the kiss was turning May blue.

"Stop! You're hurting her!" I yelled at the boy, trying to sound tough but to be honest, I was scared.

The boy removed his lips from her and laughed.

May turned back to normal but was unconscious. The mysterious boy took May and ran.

I wasn't going to let him take May.

I've been working out a lot lately so I'm a very fast runner. This kid, he's much farther ahead than me.

In a way- I don't think he's human.

Human or not....... I need to get May bac-BOOOM!

I fell to the ground, a dragon pulse just hit me.

Where the hell did that come from?

There is nothing in sight. It's like a never ending tunnel of darkness.
__________________________
Normal POV

May was tied to a chair in a dark room.

FINALLYYYYY!!! She is waking up, but by the look on her face- she is very confused.

"WHERE THE PIKACHU AM I? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME? PLEASE DONT IM-" May started but was interrupted with the mystery boy's lips on hers.

May tried to speak afterwards but her lips were paralyzed. No words could come out.

"Ah... Much better...." The boy grinned. He had a light British accent.

"You must be the chosen one... Opening a portal that no one has ever found.... Very impressive indeed... You must know I'm the dragon master, Aaron."

May shook her head. She tried to speak but no words once again came out.

"You don't know who I am? Odd... Very odd... I'm sorry for paralyzing your lips. I have a power to do that. I can also make people sleep and poison if I'm deeply annoyed." Aaron continued.

"Once your green haired friend gets here.... Things will get.... Very interesting...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will May and Drew be okay?
Find out next episode >:O
Comment here if you want to read what happens next  >_>