Chapter 2- Trapped

They were trapped.

After May read the note, she ran to the door and started pounding. Drew just stood there thinking to himself.

'May is kinda cute when she's mad' He thought to himself. After he realized what he was saying, he felt confused and a little sick.

"MAX, IF U DONT LET US OUT RIGHT NOW, I WILL-" May started screaming at the door until she lost all her energy from pounding and yelling and collapsed tiredly.

"Well, May, looks like it's your lucky day." Drew teased, flipping his green hair and hoping to make May annoyed.

But instead of yelling at Drew, May punched him in the stomach hard and went to a corner to cry.

Drew was disappointed his plan didn't work as we wanted it to so he sighed and said "May, please stop crying. You're going to ruin that corners paint. Max didn't put tissues in here so I also don't want your slobber everywhere for next three weeks."

May ignored Drew's rude comment and then a plan came into mind.

"Drew, your Pokemon!"

"Yea, what about them?"

"Use them against the door" she said rolling her blue eyes.

Drew reached for his pokeballs on his belt but none were there.

"Max must have took them." He groaned. It was already 11 at night. There was one twin size bed against the wall. "So, May, you want the floor tonight or the bed?"

"Excuse me?" She said confused

"There's one bed and two of us. Do u want the bed or floor. Unless..." He said smirking

"Unless what?" She said, her hands were on her hips now.

"...You wanted to share the bed" he smirked at her again.

The smirk always gets on May's nerve every single time.

"I'll take the floor." She said annoyed, staring at the wall. Drew just shrugged "Suit yourself down there."

"Wait!" May protested. "I shouldn't be sleeping on the floor. You're the boy."

Drew rolled his eyes tired. "Fine. I'll sleep on the floor." He said about to throw a pillow down.

"Wait! Now I'm going to feel bad..." May groaned.

Drew was so tired right now, he grabbed May's arm and threw her on the bed with him. May just stared into his dreamy green eyes confused.

"If you're not going to agree to the floor or the bed, this is your only option." He said trying to sound annoyed. Deep down Drew was celebrating inside.

Then all of a sudden, you could tell Max put the heat on, making it over 80 degrees F.

They were both were so tired, sweaty and hot, May slept in a sports bra and sweat shorts.

Drew took off his t-shirt and threw it on the ground when he couldn't stand the heat.

May could feel Drew breathing on her back. Then Drew started speaking to her as they layed in the bed, not being able to fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope chapter 2 was good :3