Chapter 4

May felt as if she got punched in the stomach.

Drew has a girlfriend.

May should have seen that coming though. Drew has many fans head over heels about him. He probably swept one of those clueless girls off their feet.

After all, Drew is a tricky boy.

There was a long silence until Drew told May he was going to take a shower in the small bathroom attached to the room.

All he could think about was how he met his girlfriend.
__________________________
Flash Back:

Drew just got back from his journey. There was a girl, Joy who obviously had a huge crush on Drew. She's been trying to get Drew to ask her out forever. When he got back last year she was cheerfully in front of his house, ready to greet him.

"Hey, Drewy" She said cheerfully.

"Its just Drew." He said simply. "It was nice seeing you but I got to go."

"Wait! Drewy- I mean Drew. I got something important to tell you!" Joy pouted.

Drew stopped, still looking the opposite direction of Joy. Then he lifted up his hand and kept walking. "Let's talk later. I'm busy."

Everytime Drew saw the obsessed girl, he would try to stall her from asking him the question.

Drew knew she was going to ask him to be her boyfriend and Drew knew after she ask there's no way out of it.

A month later she finally asked.

Drew officially had a girlfriend.
__________________________
Out of Flash Back:

Drew came out dressed and sat by May.

He was wondering if she was with her childhood friend, Brenden.

They haven't talked much so Drew decided to break the silent.

"So, June, are you with that Benjamin kid?" Drew said a little awkwardly.

"First of all his name is Brenden." May grumbled, crossing her arms. "And uhhhhh... Yes we're together." She lied.

Drew raised an elbow. "You sound unsure about that."

"I know who I'm dating, Drew!" She protested, hoping deep down inside that Drew's getting jealous.

Drew did feel a little jealous but hid his emotions under a smirk.

Drew's phone then started rapidly beeping.

"Guess your girlfriend really wants you to text her back." May teased a little bit tauntly.

He started to blush from May's comment until he saw that he got 49 missing messages.

Since he didn't have enough internet connection to text back, he could just stare helplessly at Joys mushy messages.

May looked around the room, just then, she realized a small closet.

She opened it wondering what's inside. There was a tiny Skitty sleeping. May scooped it up in her hands.

"Look, Drew!" She said grinning.

Her smile made Drew forget about all his worries.

Drew wanted to kiss May badly for some reason. He couldn't figure out why. May was different than an other girl he ever met but it would be awkward if she truly knew his feelings.

He was determine to keep up his game instead of confessing.

The next few days, they both woke up, ate, watched tv, ate, played with Skitty and then ate again.

Then they would go to bed.

Drew woke up early to find that May wasn't there.

There was a trap door under the room.
....................................
Comment for more c: