Chapter 7

Aaron started laughing at the helpless Drew. He knew he won, May was under his spell.

"As you can see, May clearly wants me. There is no use of you being here, she's mine." Aaron the dragon master calmly said to Drew.

"This is impossible.....No human can use to Pokemon attacks..." Drew mumbled, running his fingers through his green hair.

"Who said I was human?"

"You're part Pokemon?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Ha! You don't even know what your messing with. I'll give you one more chance to leave or I will squash you like a bug."

Drew didn't know what to do. The attract attack obviously worked on May. The hearts in her eyes and the tight grip on Aaron's hand showed that Drew had lost. He doesn't know when the attack would stop working.
Drew was desperate for May to snap out of it! D:<

-Drew's POV-
This was not good at all.

This.
Is.
So.
Bad.

I can't just leave May down in this unknown world with that crazy dragon master.

"May, we are leaving now." I said to her, trying to sound in control and calm.

"NO! Aaron is perfect for me. I love him so much. I love him more than food." May snapped back at me.

I was shocked.
Speechless.
May thinks she likes this guy more than FOOD?
Uhh.... What did he do to the May I know?

"As you can see, she doesn't like you." Aaron said, obviously proud of himself.

"May, please...." I said, starting to get a little desperate. "May, you have to-"

"Ooh sweetie pie, I'm back!" A giggly southern accent interrupted me.

When she came into view I saw the strawberry curly hair I remembered from a long time ago.

Oh my snorlax.
It was Jessebell.

-Normal POV-
Everyone sweat dropped at the sight of the Team Rocket's member, James, "fiancé".

"Uhhhh.... What is she doing here?" Drew asked, obviously very confused.

"Well ummm.... You see.... Uhhhh..." Aaron started nervously.

"Why, oh my...... After my dear James left me and ran off with Team Rocket, I was so alone." Jessebell explained dramatically. "I remembered there was another boy who promised to marry lil' sweet me when I was younger. So I started to search for him him and here he is." Jessebell then grabbed on to Aaron's arm.

"Sorry but he's already taken." Love-struck May claimed, grabbing his other arm.

"Why, yes. He is taken. By me." Jessebell giggled, giving May a death stare.

"No. He's mine"

"NU UH"

"YEA HUH"

"AARON LOVES ME"

"NOT TRUE"

"WHY WE BEEN IN LOVE FOR SO LONG"

"WELL HE LIED TO YOU"

With that Jessebell's face turned bright red with anger, she took her fist and punched May right in the head.

POOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

May fell to the ground. She was unconscious.

Jessebell quickly calmed down. She then grabbed hold of the dragon master's arm.

"Now that's that over with..." She giggled.

-Drew's POV-

Yes. Jessebell is distracting the crazy dragon master.

Now might be my only chance to get out of this crazy place.

I can't leave May though.....

*sigh* I guess I know what I have to do...

As Jessebell continued to distract Aaron, I scooped up May and started running back into the tunnel of darkness.

I heard Aaron scream for me to come back here with May but then I heard the southern accent telling him that the wedding is ready for today.

I honestly don't ship it.... No ship name would work anyways .-. Whatever, at least he's not with May.

As I continued to think about this, I realized May and I have been in the tunnel of darkness for a while.

My legs start to get tired.
1 mile
2 mile
3 mile
4 mile
5 mile
6 mile

Great. I walked another marathon but this time holding another person.

My arms are starting to get tired. Now I can't even feel my feet.

I see light. Finally.

As I walk out of the tunnel, I see an unfamiliar land.

I see a fuzzy unknown Pokemon with long ears munching on some grass.

I softly put unconscious May on the grass and see what type of Pokemon it is. The pokedex said it was a Bunnelby.

However there isn't just one, it looks like a very common Pokemon where I am.

When did Hoenn get covered with that kind of Pokemon?!?!?!

I see a newspaper blowing in the wind. As I grab it I realize something.

Oh my god.

We're not in Hoenn anymore.

We're in........
........
........
......
.......
......
......
......
......
......
.....
........
the Kalos Region??!?!?
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Hoped u liked the chapter. Please comment for more!

Sorry it took so long to update. I wrote the chapter and it got deleted a few months ago. Rewriting can be a little boring and frustrating but I like this version better anyways :D

Hope u liked it as much as I did <3
Please feel free to star the chapter if you enjoyed it ^_^