🖤 How he confesses 🖤

!! inspired by the comment on my last chapter !! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REQUEST! I. loved. writing. this. ❤️

How he confesses he likes you more than a friend. 

Ringo:

You'd already have plans made for the day since the two of you'd hang out all the time anyways. There wouldn't be much to do in town, but somehow Ringo would always find a way to make even boring locations or activities fun.

This particular time the two of you'd have planned to go on a walk and watch puppies at the local dog park.

The sun would be shining as you walked along the street, talking about anything and everything. Your conversations would branch off really quickly, but that's what made them so fun to engage in.

Once at the park you'd find a bench and just kick back and relax. You'd point at dogs, making remarks and making each other laugh.

After a while you'd catch Ringo looking at you instead of the dogs.

"What?" You'd ask, nervous there might be something on your face

"You're beautiful, you know that?"

You'd blush and look down, feeling your heart skip a beat, "Thank you"

"I mean it" He'd say, "... I've always thought you were beautiful"

You wouldn't know what to say.

"I think I like you, Y/N"

"I like you, too, Ringo"

 John:

Let's be honest, John didn't have to think about it twice. He'd know he'd like you, and he wouldn't have to let that idea marinate in his head too long.

One afternoon he'd sit behind his desk, just letting the words flow from his head into a letter, as honest as he could possibly make it. He'd write of all the things that remind him of you, and how he can't get you out of his head. He'd write about how funny you are, and how he thinks you are smarter and prettier than everyone else.

Then, the next day, he'd show up on your doorstep. You wouldn't be surprised to see him since he'd come over frequently. You'd invite him in and make him a cup of tea as you settle on the couch. He'd nervously give you the letter, and you'd read if full of awe.

Yes, it'd be in his messy handwriting, but you'd be able to tell he made an effort.

"You mean this?" You'd ask, unable to wrap your head around it

"Of course" He'd reply.

"I like you too, John" You'd smile.

The rest of the day would be spent in at yours, listening to music or watching a film together.

 George:

He'd take you out to somewhere quiet with beautiful nature scenery. You'd share some snacks and an ongoing conversation that results in lots of laughs. After a while, when the sun starts to set he'd say he wants to tell you something. You'd feel the atmosphere grow serious, but not heavy or uncomfortable.

"I've been thinking about it for a while, actually" He'd say sweetly, "I don't want to make things weird or anything but it drives me crazy to just ponder over the idea... What I want to say is that I like you, a lot. And I love spending time with you"

You couldn't believe what you just heard, trying to find an answer.

He'd chuckle nervously, "If you don't feel the same, that's fine, you have all right. But I just felt like you deserved to know. Take it as a compliment"

"I feel the same" You'd reply, catching him off-guard, "I like you a lot, George"

It'd end in a hug and a sigh of relief, watching the orange sun set behind the horizon.

Paul:

Paul would invite you to a party one of his friends was hosting. You'd hesitate for a bit since you wouldn't know many people there, but upon Paul asking really, really nicely, you'd say yes.

He'd pick you up and compliment you on your outfit as you drove to the location. On the way there you'd sing along to the songs on the radio, laughing at Paul's bad impressions of the singers.

When you arrive at the party you'd get a little uncomfortable again, but Paul would hold your hand in the hopes of calming you down, and check in on you every so often. After a while inside, and having met a few of the people there, you'd start to ease into the rhythm of the party and let go of your worries.

As the night comes to an end, of course someone has to put on a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" Paul would ask, extending his hand out.

You'd roll your eyes, but take his hand anyway. You'd dance to the song, perfectly in sync, like you'd have done it a thousand times before. Somewhere along the way Paul leans closer to you, whispering just loud enough for you to hear.

"I like you, Y/N"

You'd feel your heart skip a beat. You'd give him a soft kiss on his cheeks, making him blush furiously, "You're lucky I like you back" 

Thanks for reading darlings  and God bless xo