🖤 His favourite thing about you 🖤

His favourite thing about you

Ringo:

He loves your smile and the way you laugh. You have the most adorable smile in the world, and Ringo mentions it A LOT. He loves to see you happy and he finds the way you laugh a beautiful mix between absolutely absurd and super cute. Anytime you laugh, he's got hearts for eyes because he just loves the crinkles by your eyes and nose, and how your cheeks turn pink.

John:

He loves the way you have become one of the lads. You are playful and like to joke around with them, even adapting to their particular sense of humour. Though you still have your serious and responsible side, you've learned to let that go at times. He loves that you aren't like those other clean and posh city girls that would make the 'perfect housewife', and that you have an own opinion, which makes much more interesting conversation. You aren't a cookie-cutter type of perfect girl, and he loves you for your flaws too.

George:

He loves your modesty. You don't think you are particularly better than anyone else, but you don't put yourself down either. He loves how you know who you are and what you want, and how you always will strive to be yourself. Though you are open for change, you only ever want to change for the better, and you work hard to achieve that. He loves the way you're you, even when it's hard to stay true to yourself sometimes.

Paul:

He finds it adorable how much you look after him. You always make sure he's feeling well, and if he isn't, you will make sure he feels better as soon as possible. Or how when he's working on a new song you will bring him tea and sandwiches when he forgets to eat. He also loves how you save the day by looking out. Like when you had to pull him back by his collar because he almost crossed the street when the lights were red. "You're my personal guardian angel", like he always says, and he loves you for that.