🖤 The Way You Sleep 🖤

The way you sleep

Ringo:

You would lay in any position you found comfortable. Some days that would be closely against each other or spooning, other day that would be tied in a knot or atop of each other. But neither of you minded as long as the both of you laid close and didn't have a foot in their face. Being with the person you loved, regardless of if you were holding their hand or leg, was enough to make you happy.

John:

countless night both of you fell asleep on the couch, cramped together. You'd be watching something on the telly and fall asleep, so when John notices, he usually doesn't want to disturb you by carrying to you bed. It happens so often that there always is a blanket near, so John can make sure you're warm and snuggle up to you, even though he knows he'll be the one with the sore neck the next day. You'd make jokes about it, because you always lay against him comfortably.

George:

You'd sleep with your head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. George's arm would be wrapped around you, making you feel safe and protected, especially after a long and stressful day. Both of you could lay like that forever. He would hum or softly sing love songs to you until you drifted to a deep sleep, and kiss your forehead, making sure you felt how much he loves you.

Paul:

Spooning. Lots and lots of spooning. Most nights Paul would be the big, protective spoon, whispering sweet little nothings into your ear as you drift asleep. But some nights, he couldn't deny it, he liked to be the little spoon too. You would kiss his neck and make sure he felt safe and loved. Neither of you would stir in your sleep, so you would wake up exactly as you fell asleep the night before. Or when it is a work day, you would wake him up with kisses and tickle him, starting the day with joyous laughs.