Epilogue and Author's note

Here I am, sitting over a hill so that I can enjoy the scenery of the spring. The cherry blossoms has bloomed and the pink petals are everywhere. I love the view here, Touya, especially at that time, when you took me here for a picnic. We both were stressed out with work but you still managed to get me here to relieve stress. 

You looked at the cherry petals around us and you also took a  look at me saying that you were so happy that I am right beside you again and again. I was confused whether you were being honest or flattering me. You read books with me and we talked about this and that all day but we weren't bothered by it

I mean it is awkward for you to say that as we have always been together.

Since that time, we come here annually for 20 years. However, the scenery we watched 2 years ago would be unforgettable moments for me. You looked so weak and I also didn't use your spirtual energy anymore. You were nagging at me why I didn't use anymore but I didn't give you an answer. In the end, you gave up and we enjoyed the view. You were so happy.
You told me your wish and I promised you that I would make it happen.

Now your wish has come true, Touya. I place the tomb of yours on top of the hill. You make a good choice, Touya. The flowers are blooming around you. I am also happy today too.

It is time for me to follow you. I have no regrets meeting with you. I am no longer bounded by anything anymore. As I watch petals falling, I finally closed my eyes. The spring is not complete without you so I am going to join where you are.
___________________________________________
                              The End
Author's note:

First of all, I would like to thank you all for reading and waiting patiently. I took 2 years just for 8 chapters and I was shocked by myself too. Well, there were exams in late 2019 and early 2020 so I wasn't able to concentrate on this work. Then, boom! Covid! Our exams were postphoned and I was left with zero motivation. Since I changed some plots, there was no words coming out for sudden. Well, artists sure have art block so I think I was blocked somehow. Then finally, I have come to end this. I sincerely apologize and thank you for comments. Your comments have pushed me to complete this. I may have changed the plot but one truth is that Touya and Yukito are soulmate and thank you all for participating in my imagination.
Added: I decided to upload now.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.