Chapter-4 Right Beside You

Yukito was preparing for breakfast. Even though he did not use to make breakfast for himself before, he was keeping that habit as soon as the university had started. Though there was nobody sitting  beside him, he had breakfast properly as if he was having with family.

Before he left, he saw the new message on his phone. "Yue, we find someone who can be Sakura's enemy. Meet us right now." The message came from Sakura's number but the person who sent was not her; it was Kerberus. Yukito was worried about her. He rushed to Kinomoto's household.

At the front of the door, the person who was waiting was not Sakura; Touya was looking around. He seemed to be searching someone, maybe Sakura. Yukito said, "Touya! Is Sakura-chan inside?" Touya shook his head. "She ran towards that way," Yukito looked at his fingers pointing towards the road that led to small forest near the town.

"That plush toy and that boy are with her," "Then, I will go!" Touya took his hand. "Let's go together," "But..." Touya calmly said, "It is better to go together."

As soon as they set their feet inside the forest, they could feel the strange aura. "The magic.. dark and strong one," Touya murmured. Yukito worriedly said, "Touya, are you alright?" Touya nodded. They both went deeper into the forest. Then they heard the voices. "These voices! Sakura might be there!" They quickly searched for them.

As Touya expected, there were Sakura and Shaoran defensing themselves. Enemy were not seen. Yukito quickly changed into Yue.

"Yue-san!" He used his magic to make enemy appeared into their eyes. They were nymphs which were created by a high-ranked sorcerer.

"Where is Kerberos?" he asked. Sakura replied, "He is chasing the time user." "Time user? You should follow him quickly! I will fight with them." Touya also came to them. Sakura was in awe, "Brother?!" "Sakura, don't hide anything from me anymore. Just chase that whatsoever guy." Then he glared at Shaoran, "Yoy better should go on, or else, it would be too late," Sakura and Shaoran left them.

"You are not allowed to enter this battlefield." Yue stopped him while making a magic shield. "Yukito doesn't want you to be hurt. Remember that you are one of the people he should protect." Touya quickly grabbed a branch. "Protect? That word is not needed anymore." Before Yue could say 'no', he stood beside him. "You have my back and I have your back so there is no need to protect anyone."

"But you are not..." "What? I can't use full power like Sakura but as for nymphs, I can hit them. I usually chased off ghosts when I was young." Yue laughed for a bit. "Humans are unpredictable. Then, as you wish, if something happened to you and Yukito blamed me, I would say it was your own fault."

"Yuki let me fight beside you, don't you?" Touya said with a smirk. Yue was frustrated. "How many times do I have to tell you that Yukito is not me!" Touya dashed towards the nymphs and said, "Liar! Hey, Yuki! Come here quickly!"

While they were in fight, Yue was thinking about Touya's behaviour, "This human is!" At that time, the voice came from his mind. "Ahaha, Touya is really considerate." Yue was shocked. Usually, he would hear and see what was Yukito doing but Yukito would not be able to know what he was doing. "What?! Aren't you alseep?" "Is this Yue? I can finally able to speak with you, Yue"

"Yuki?" Touya came closer to Yue. Yue came back to his sense. "I was in daze, sorry," All the nymphs disappeared. Yue used his magic. "They were gone for real this time." At that moment, they could feel really strong magic.

"I have to go to Sakura now!" Yue spred his wings. Touya said, "It was Sakura's magic, I could feel it too. The dark magic is getting thinner and thinner. You don't need to go I guess." Yue then saw the light of Kerberos. He slowly set his feet on ground.

"The power of sun and star... and the power of moon is lacking behind." He clutched his hand. Touya took his hands. "You are her shadow. You are also with her. Even though you can't sense her, you try your best to be a help of her." He then pulled his shoulder. "You have done a good thing as a guardian of her, Yuki!" Yue was loss of words. He felt sad but happy. He put his head into Touya's chest. "Touya.." he said with a soft voice.

"Eh.." both of them were frozed for a moment. "That.. That was not ME! It was Yukito!" Yue blushed and was angry. Yukito's voice inside him said, "I am sorry! I was touched by his words and accidently called out his name." "Why do you move my head into his chest?!" "I am so sorry!" Yue went back and Yukito appeared.

He was nervously laughing and said, "Yue seems to be angry with me, ahaha" Touya was surprised and said,"Wait.. now you just hear what he said?" Yukito nodded. "Yes, since we came into this forest, I started hearing your voice." Touya smiled and said, "Finally, you are becoming one I guess."

"Brother! Yukito-san!" Sakura came running towards them. She looked tired but she was still with the bright smile. "Are you guys okay?" "Yes," Kerberos was still hanging like a plush toy. Touya took him and shook him. He did not move; which was drawing Touya's temper. Yukito whispered into Kerberos's ear. "He knows you from the beginning."

"Why did you shake me so hard?!" "You should response me! Anyway, you are one of Sakura's guardians right? I want to make a request to stay beside her."

Kerberos proudly said, "Of course, I am, you don't need to make an unnecessary request like this!" Touya then turned into Shaoran. "You too," Shaoran nodded. He seemed to be shy and said no words.

Yukito said, "Let's go home. If you don't mind, why won't you join lunch with Sakura-chan?" Touya glared at him, "Are you her brother, Yuki?" Yukito whispered, "Calm down," Shaoran's head was nodding crazily already. Touya looked pissed off.

"Then, you are also joining with us, Yuki," "Eh... I don't want to deny but..." Touya looked at him as if Yukito did not come with him, he would explode the whole house including Shaoran. Yukito's sweat dropped. "Okay... sure.."

_______________________________________
"The meal was so delicious! Touya is such a good chef!" Yukito was in his house, preparing to go to work. At that time, he heard a voice, "Yukito, you can hear me, right?" It was Yue. "Yes." "I don't know what is happening but I have to end this now," Yukito was shocked.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You are just my disguise and yet you start developing your emotions and thoughts. I can't let this happen."

"I am a fake one but I deserve to feel what I like to, don't I?"

"There shouldn't be two minds within one body. One should be disposed!"

"Can't we be together, Yue? It is fun to talk with you! I also can help you."

There was a silent on the other side. After a moment,

"Nonsense. This can be a problem in a near future. Human emotions aren't suit with the Judge. I am fond of you too, Yukito, but I am going to erase you from this world."

Yukito shouted, "No you can't! I have built a family myself! I am now part of a family of warm and kind people! Why... why.."

He fell beside the wall. He started sobbing, "Why..."