Chapter-3 You don't need to know

Time sure flies fast; Touya thought while preparing for the breakfast. After he had finished making breakfast, he started preparing lunch boxes for his father and sister. At that time, Kinomoto Fujitaka entered the dining room. "Good morning, Touya-kun. Sakura-san is still sleeping I guess."

Touya put egg rolls to lunch boxes and said, "Good morning. As usual, that monster is sleeping soundly even though she is in middle school now."  Today was her first day of middle school. Fujikata smiled and asked Touya, "How about you? Isn't it tiring while you are doing both part-time jobs and studies? You are already in university." Touya shook his head, "That's okay. And I am not pushing myself so don't worry, father." Fujikata showed his relieved expression on his face. 

"And also, Tsukishiro-kun is always beside you. He takes same major with you as well as works in same job." Touya nodded. Yukito followed everywhere he went; Touya did not mind that. At the same time, Sakura came down from stairs. "As expected, those loud footsteps came from you, monster." Touya made a joke. Sakura, who was in the first year of the middle school, seemed a bit mad at Touya. Fujitaka said, "Sakura-san, you look really pretty with the new uniform." "Thanks.." "Today is your first day of school. Eat fast and go to school already." Touya finished packing lunch boxes and left the house. Sakura quickly had breakfast. When she was about to pick up lunch box, she noticed that Touya forgot his lunch box. "There is no way he would forget. I wonder why.." she thought.

"Can't believe that I forgot.." Touya sighed. He just noticed when he arrived his class. Yukito just came in and asked, "You just remember to do something?" Touya replied, "Not a big deal actually, I just forgot lunch box," Yukito thought for a while and said, "You can have my lunch box," Touya looked at him, "I will just eat at cafeteria." Yukito then said, "I know that you are not fond of cafeteria food. And there aren't any good restaurants nearby." "Well, I can just hang in there for one meal. Moreover, Yuki, you rarely bring lunch box and you always bring like two bags of bread for your meal. So, is it okay for me to eat your lunch box?" Yukito looked away and murmured, "It's okay if you want to have.." "Huh?" Yukito turned to him and happened to say with loud voice, "YOU CAN HAVE THE WHOLE LUNCH BOX!"

"Shh.." "Sorry. Touya has saved me afterall. I can at least give half of my lunch to you." Touya was confused, "Ehh.. half?" Yukito brought up a very large lunch box and two big loaves of bread, "I can give you the lunch box." "With that fragile body, you sure can eat a lot, Yuki..."
--------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for the meal, it is delicious. I thought you can't cook well," Touya said. "I live by myself afterall," Touya was relieved to see Yukito full of spirit as he used to be. "He is so strong," Touya thought.

"Touya, I have something to talk to you," "Hmm?" "My other self knows that you are hiding something from us," Touya did not anything but nodded. Yukito then continued, "Can't you at least tell me?" At that time, Yukito received call from Sakura. "Hello, Sakura-chan. Eh, after school? I have part-time job. Wouldn't it be too late? Okay, then. I will just come to your house."

The call ended. "Looks like Sakura-chan has some troubles and she wants to talk with my other self." Touya pat his shoulder. "Please protect her," "My other self is her guardian afterall, he would protect without being told to protect." Touya chuckled, "You two are the same,"

Touya then remembered something, "Should I need to avoid while you guys are talking? If I need to, I will take your shift." Yukito shook his head, "You don't need to. You told me to report back whatever she says. I don't remember talking with her so you should listen." Touya murmured, "Okay, then." "Ermm.. Touya, about the question earlier..." Touya avoided his question by flicking his forehead. "Ouch..." "I will tell you when the time comes." Then, he left.
----------------------------------------------------------
"I am home," "Welcome, Onii-chan, Yukito-san," Sakura purposely took Touya to the kitchen. While they were in the kitchen, Kerberos went closer to Yukito. "Yue, it is urgent. We need to talk."

Yue appeared. Kerberos whispered, "Let's go upstairs." A minute after, Sakura came up with tea and snacks. "Yue-san, the thing is that Sakura cards has become clear cards." Yue found all the cards transparent. There  were no words or pictures on each and every card. Yue took a card to check whether there was a work by magician or not. Surprisingly, there were no magic. "That is strange that I can't sense any magic." Sakura continued, "I had a strange dream last night. All the cards become clear and I saw the thing covered in cloak. After that dream, I immediately looked for cards and they all turned clear like in my dream,"

Yue thought for a while. "Sakura doesn't loose her magic power. How could this be? Someone powerful might be in this case." Kerberos said, "I think your cards will return back to normal in anytime." Yue said, "It is not that simple. Kerberos, you should be always beside Sakura in this situations." Kerberos looked at him with grumpy look, "You are also her guardian," Yue continued, "I am not free like you. Yukito has part-time jobs, class and exams. He also has the special event in school at he can't miss."

"You seem to care a lot about Yukito-san," Sakura said. Yue looked confused, "Yukito is me and isn't it normal?" Kerberos said, "Yue, you should try some video games. If you like to you can join with me anytime..." Before he finished speaking, Yue quickly changed back into Yukito. "Huh... Sakura-chan? Have you guys finished talking?" Kerberos was pissed off. "That guy!! Why he has to be so rude!" Yukito immediately said, "I am sorry. I am sorry." Kereros looked at Yukito. "I want him to be a bit like you, snow rabbit." Sakura said, "Thanks for coming here, Yukito-san." "I don't know what has happened but you can call me anytime, now I will go back,"

He left the room. He saw Touya who had finished eavesdropping. "You catch up with anything?" "Yah, and now I know what is happenig to her." Touya grabbed Yukito's hand and took him into his room. He locked the door. "Touya?" "What do you mean that that plush toy should be beside her, protect her? Can't you do? You promise me to protect her, don't you?" He happened to grip his hand so tight.

Yukito changed into Yue and shook off his hands. "Listen to me first, the plush toy you mention, Kerberos, receives Sakura's magic directly. I only receive half of her magic. It is your power that saves me. That means that I can sense only a tiny bit of her energy. If she is in big trouble, I wouldn't make it in time. Kerberos is in the best postion to help her. Even though her magic power is becoming stronger, I can only sense a glimpse of her power."

Touya was silent for a while. "That's the reason.. I am now able to connect things. That is what my new power is about." Yue looked at him, "That new power... be careful with that. It can attract dangerous creatures." Yue looked at his wrist which was swollen a bit. He murmured,  "Don't worry, Kerberos is strong enough and he can use telepathy to call me anytime if my help is needed. Sakura is going to be okay."

"Yue.. I am sorry," "You really don't know how Yukito would feel, that's a bit sad to hear. Yukito has prepared to do anything for you and Sakura."

Yue changed back into Yukito. There were a few tears in his eyes. Touya felt really sorry for Yukito. "Yuki.. I am sorry, I promise that I won't talk mean things to you." Yukito said, "Huh.. did my other self come up?" Touya regretted. "Why do I have to be in haste. Yuki doesn't know anything. I am really stupid." Touya was thinking a lot in his mind.

At that moment, Yukito placed his hand on Touya's cheek. "Touya, I am sorry too. You can rest assured. Even though I am far away from Sakura-chan, I will surely get to her." Then he smiled. Touya touched Yukito's hand which was on his cheek. "I really am not good, Yuki... I didn't think for you."

"That's okay. I am just a disguise."

"You are not. You also don't need to care Sakura a lot. She will be fine with that mini guardian and that brat. Now promise me not to say you are a disguise and to look for yourself."

Yukito looked at him into eyes and smiled, "Thank you but I can't stay chilled with your power. I will do my best to be useful."