Chapter-5 Eternal Bond

One fine morning, Touya went to Yukito's house to give him some notes. He was absent previous days and there was no contact from Yukito.

~Ding.Dong~ There was no response.

Touya shouted, "Yuki! Are you here?"

The door opened. Yukito apologized, "I didn't hear the door bell," Touya looked at Yukito. He is not in his usual self; Touya thought and went inside the house.

"Yuki, are you not well?" "Huh.. no.. I am okay," "But you didn't come to class" "About that? Well, I just want to rest,"

Touya felt that Yukito was keeping himself away from having conversation with him. "Here, notes for you. I will come and pick you up tomorrow."

Yukito shook his head with sad expression. "I don't need these notes anymore. Starting from tomorrow, I won't be living here." Touya was unable to speak when he heard that Yukito was moving away.

After a few minutes, Touya's lips moved slowly and shakenly. "Why are you moving? Because of Yue?" Yukito did not say anything. Touya was frustrated and worried. "Hey! Say something, Yuki! Are you... are you leaving me?"

"Yes! I don't want to see any of you anymore! I am not even a real person so just forget me! Then, leave now,"

"Yuki!"

"Please, Touya," he bowed his head. "I don't want to make this situation harder. Please, I beg you..."

He was trying so hard to hide his tears from Touya. He was blaming himself for saying lies. Touya quietly left. Yukito murmured, "Such weak excuses. But they are the best for someone who is a fake one like me."

At that time, Yue spoke up. "This is for the best." Yukito said, "Yue, please make sure to apologise to Touya later and explain him properly, okay? He would stop me if I talked about this."

"I... I don't want to do this too. Yukito, please forgive me,"

"That's okay. I don't need my personal preference anyway." Yukito said softly. "I can't say 'No' to you, Yue."
____________________________________
Later day, it was a total opposite day comparing with previous day; it was raining heavily. Yukito came out from the house with a backpack. He picked up the umbrella and opened it. The rain was cold but his hands were colder than the rain.

There was no one on the road. His feet was leading him to the forest. It was raining heavier when he passed Kinomoto's house which was a warm house with lights. He did not looked at the house; he continued walking.

Once he was in the forest, Yue appeared. "So you are here!" Yue was shocked and looked behind. It was Touya. "Yuki, you, at least, should come into my house as we are not seeing again." Yue looked at him coldly, "Yukito is no longer here. Sakura's power is growing enough to keep me in this form so I don't need disguise anymore."

Yue then continued,"Yukito made a last request to apologise to you. He has made lies to make you leave him. He has no regret now." He turned his back.

Touya held breath for a moment and he shouted, "Are things going to end in this way, Yuki?! You should be honest right now. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. You know that well, don't you?"

Suddenly, Yue punched Touya's face angrily. "Why are you so annoying? What do you want more from Yukito?! He has finally made his decision. Yukito surely has no regrets!" He grabbed his shirt collar. "No... I am the one who regrets. I should never interact with any human. I should have stopped Yukito smiling, laughing, caring...."

Yue's voice was trembling. "I should become strong from the beginning." Touya hugged him. His chest was so warm. "Yuki, stop blaming yourself and lying. I know you well. Your appearance will change but you are always Yuki I know. You are always cheerful, no matter what happens to you. Even though you protect us, you never think about yourself. You have the warmest smile and yet you said you are the fake one. Silly..."

Touya held him tightly in his hands. "You are selfless. You don't even recognise who you really are. You are part of my family." The light shone brightly over Yue's body.

"I am sorry, Touya..." Yukito murmured. Touya pat his head. "The one who was talking with me before is you, right?" Yukito nodded. Touya chuckled. "You just become aware of yourself. Your name as guardian is Yue and the one who is the big eater is Tsukishiro Yukito."

Touya looked into Yukito's eyes. "The one who is part of my family is Yuki," okay?" Yukito happily nodded. "Even though Yue changes into himself, I am still in myself. I am shocked."

Touya flicked his forehead. "You are the one. You now know more about yourself right? Finally, Sakura's power can fully maintain you. I am so glad..."

"But I feel like the power is coming from you. My magic is more familiar with yours. I can feel it now. You and I share the same aura." Touya was surprised. He then smiled and said, "Then it is easier for me to say this now. You and me are like partners right? Then you have to swear in front of me."

"Swear?!" "Yes!" He looked at Yukito,"You easily broke promise so promise won't work now. So you have to swear." Yukito was helplessly looking at Touya which made Touya laugh.

"You don't catch up with you. Ahahaha, I am joking. Do you know how to make bond?"

"Bond?"

"Yes, as the guardian, you should be able to know."

"But if I made bond with you, I won't be able to protect Sakura-chan,"

"That monster would be okay by herself. Then make a bond with me."

Yukito chanted, "I, Yue, the guardian of Sakura Cards, agree to make bond with Kinomoto Touya. From now on, I will never turn my back on my master and I promise to..." Remembering that Touya did not need to be protected, "I.. promise to stay by his side forever."

The silver ring appeared on fourth fingers of right hands of them. Touya was looking at it. "Isn't this like wedding ring?" Yukito was embarassed. "No! It is just a bond!" "But there is no ring on Sakura," "I am not in bond with Sakura-chan, I am with cards..."

Touya looked around. "Shouldn't we move? It is still raining." "Ah, you are right..." Touya took his hand, ran towards his house. "You have to come with me, Yuki,"

__________________________________
"Brother! Yukito-san! You two are soaking wet. Are you okay?" "Yes, Yuki, come in, you have to change clothes." "Thank you for having me here ..." At that time, they heard a scream from Kerberos. "Yue's sign has gone from book again!" They looked at each other and laughed. Then both Touya and Yukito ignored them nervously, hiding their fingers and went to Touya's room.