Chapter two

Passing the exams ... acting different

It's been about 5 days since naruto found out he is pregnant and he has been acting differently. He can't eat ramen that much because it's not healthy for his baby. It was now the day of the graduation exams and naruto just made it to class without any trouble. When he got to a seat quietly next to sasuke. The class was surprised because usually naruto would yell about being hokage or do some type of prank. All of a sudden Ino and Sakura came running to the seat Naruto was staying in. "Get up naruto-baka, this seat is mine!" Screamed Sakura, one of Sasuke's fangirls. "No, it's my seat billboard," said ino pushing Sakura. "No, it's mine, Ino pig," said Sakura, pushing Ino. When all of a sudden Iruka-sensei came in and told Ino to sit by Shikamaru and sakura to sit somewhere. When Sakura tried to pull naruto out of the seat, naruto pushed her off and told her to find another seat because he was not feeling well because of the morning sickness from this morning. The class was very surprised because usually Naruto would do whatever Sakura wanted. Sakura tried to hit naruto again but naruto caught her hand and told her to stop. At the end Iruka made Sakura sit with Naruto move over and Shikamur sit next to Naruto with Sasuke on the other side.

When the text begun and it was Naruto turn

"Naruto Uzumaki" yelled Iruka. Naruto got up from his seat and walked over to the testing room. Ok naruto I know you can do this to make 3 clones ok"said Iruka ". "Ok" said Naruto. Naruto had been practicing a lot of jutsu with kurama and learning the shadow clone jutsu. Narut yelled shadow clone jutsu and one clone of himself appeared. Great job Iruka said to Naruto while walking to him to give him a black headband. Naruto took the headband and hugged Iruka thanking him then walked back to his seat next to Sasuke. Everyone was surprised that the dead last passed.When school was over Naruto quickly went home not wanting to deal with the villagers trying to hurt him and his baby.