Chapter six

In the morning Shikamaru woke up first this time and went to naruto's bathroom to take a shower. Know that he saw Naruto's apartment, It wasn't  that biggest and especially not enough space for a baby and him.

Naruto pov:

I woke up naked remembering the events from last night and blushing. I looked around to see Shikamaru was not there. I'm upset but can't blame him. He hasn't been home for at least two days because of me. I went to the bathroom to take a shower when I see shikamaru showering I blush looking at him." Sorry'' I said bowing my head. "It's alright it's not like you haven't seen it before" Shikamaru said, smirking , making Naruto blush. "Yea your right '' Naruto said, still blushing. So wanna take a shower with me shikamaru said slightly blushing. "OK '' Naruto said, getting in the shower. Once Naruto got in the shower Shikamaru squirted some shampoo into his hand and started to wash Naruto to calm him about what he's about to say." "I was thinking that maybe you would move in with me and my parents
Shikamaru said massaging Naruto's hair. Naruto looked at shikamaru shocked." no I don't wanna bother them also I have my own home. Naruto said calmly." Yea but what about the baby who's gonna watch it when you go on missions and your apartment is a small naruto where is your baby gonna stay please stay with me for the sake of the baby ok".Shikamaru said looking naruto dead in the eye. "Ok," said Naruto. Great Shimaru kissed Naruto's cheek while smirking a little.

NO one pov

When they got out of the shower Naruto went to take a nap to rest. Shimakru packed all of Naruto's belongings and needed them and when he was finished joined Naruto in bed.

Timeskip to when they woke up and got to shikamaru house (shikamaru point of view)

We got to my parents house and I noticed Naruto looked nervous so I took his hand and squeezed it a little to reassure him it would be alright. He calmed down a little thanks to it. I got my keys from my pocket and opened the door and walked while holding naruto and yelling "I'm home". Where have you been said an angry Yoshino." At naruto's house he had sort of a problem but can we talk in the living room bring dad also ok" said shikamaru leaving to the living room guiding naruto there also.

(When everyone was at the living room)

(If you did not know shikaku is shikamaru dad and yoshino is his mom ok back to the story)

"So what did you want to talk about?" said Shikaku, "also no offence to naruto but why is he here?" asked yoshino. "Well you see something bad happened to naruto and" Shikamaru said but before he can continue his mother cut him of in " what do you mean something bad happened to him naruto are you alright do need me to beat someone up for you" Yoshino mumbled. Other than morning sickness, being picky about food and being moody. Naruto said chuckling a little. Yoshino looked at naruto shock and said "Your pregnant"she said in a shocked and quiet voice. "Yea," Naruto said quietly. "I got umm well" Naruto paused, remembering that horrible day and looking at Shikamaru, giving him a look that said, '' I can't say it. "Well naruto umm got raped by a man on the village and had to deal with the umm concedes but he wants to keep it so can he umm stay here I mean his apartment is not the safest place for him" shikamaru said to his parents. "I mean you don't have to. I can live in my apartment. I don't want to be any trouble to you guys".Naruto outprusted quickly. "Of course you can stay, I need a little bowl of sunshine like you here" Said Yoshino, grading Naruto and hugging him. Naruto started crying into Yoshino's arms and saying thank you over and over again.

The night ended with Yoshino cooking a whole feast and giving half to naruto. It was a great dinner with a bunch of laughs but shikamaru still had something to say. "Mom dad I gay and dating naruto and even though his child id not mines I will raise it like my own". Said shikamaru calmly while eating his food. Naruto spit out the water he was drinking and looked at shikamaru with a shocked look while blushing and said. " why did you say that so calmly baka". Shikaku looked at the sense and laughed. I already knew the son and I'm glad you're happy with naruto. Shikaku said, still chuckling a little. "Yea it was obvious you always looked at naruto with so much interest and looked at girls like they were a disease" Yoshino said, also giggling a little. The dinner ended with a lot of joy and trying to teach Naruto how to play shogi. It was time for bed and naruto slept in shikamaru's room and cuddled for the rest of the night.