Chapter 13

Author pov:

It has now been 2 weeks of doing Rank D missions and Naruto was getting tired of it. What he was mostly getting tired of is not being able to see Shika and Akia as not much anymore due to ninja work. Who knew being a mom and doing ninja work would be so hard. Naruto came home early for once in a long time and grasped Akia and kissed her all over her face. "I missed you, baby," he said to Akia as she giggled and smiled from the affection she also missed her mama. Naruto smiled at her baby giggling and put her down to start to make dinner. When he was almost done Shikamaru came home and took Akia into his hands and kissed her all over then went to the kitchen where he smelled something delicious. He saw naruto cooking in his cute cooking apron that said kiss the chef. He went to naruto who was stirring some soup and took his cheek and gave him a sweet long kiss. Shikamaru dearly missed naruto with the mission and training they had to do it was getting hard to see each other.

Naruto Pov:

I felt someone grab my cheek and kissed me I saw it was Shikamaru and instantly kissed him back I missed him so much. When we finished kissing I had a massive smile on my face Shikamaru asked if I needed any help with cooking. I told him, yes and it would be a great help if he started making the rice. He put Akia down in her playpen and started making the rice as I asked him.

When dinner was made

When dinner was made we ate and I made some milk for Akia to drink. It was almost her bedtime so I burped her then bathed her then put her to bed where she fell asleep instantly. I went to see Shikamaru lying down lazily on the couch I went and laid on top of him and gave him some kisses on his neck. HE smiled and massaged my hair " I miss you he said in a quiet voice". I missed you too. Naruto and Shikamaru then talked about their D rank mission how naruto was getting bored and how Shikamaru thought it was troublesome.