Chapter four

Naruto was freaking out in his little apartment Kakashi had told them not to eat but he had to for his little baby. Kurma spoke to naruto and told him to eat for his baby as he doesnt want something to go wrong with the baby. Naruto ended up eating 3 toast 5 strawberries and on the side eggs. When naruto finished he saw that he was already gaining some weight and sighed. Naruto ran to training ground to see sakura trying to get close to sasuke while he just ignored her. He sighed and walked to a tree before carefully sitting down and taking a small nap waiting for Kakashi

(just skip to the bell test and Naruto was a little more careful in this video he did not let anyone touch or hit his stomach)

Naruto after a while was going home when Shikamaru spotted him and asked to hang out and of course he said yes. Shikamaru asked naruto if he wanted to go get some ramen but Naruto said no and asked for BBQ instead which shocked Shikamaru but he agreed. When Naruto was walking he observed Naruto and noticed he was acting like a pregnant woman so decided to make a joke about it. "You know Naruto, the past few days you have been acting like a pregnant woman," Shikamaru said while laughing. Naruto stopped in his tracks and said "don't tell anyone please" Naruto begged. "Wait what" Shikamaru said "you're actually pregnant". Naruto gave Shikamaru a scared face and ran away to his apartment but Shikamaru wasted no time running after him. When Naruto got to his apartment he opened the door and locked it quickly before Shikamaru could come in while he slid down the door caressing his tummy when he heard banging on the door from Shikamaru for him to open up. "NO GO AWAY SHIKAMARU" Naruto yelled. "Not until you open this door and tell me what's up or I will go to the hokage about this". "Fine" Naruto said while getting up and opening the door. Shikamaru walked to Naruto and sat on his bed. "So you're pregnant" Shikamaru began to talk, "yea" said Naruto awkwardly. "Who's the father?'' Shikamaru asked. At those words Naruto started to tear up and all his feelings he had about being raped fell out. Shikamaru went to Naruto and hugged him. He could tell that by the situation Naruto was raped. He dragged Naruto to his dad and laid him down. After crying his eyes out in Shikamaru's neck Naruto fell asleep cuddling next to Shikamaru.