Chapter seven

Naruto is now in the third month of his pregnancy and is still doing d rank missions which he dose not mind because it's less dangerous for his baby. The prombelm was that naruto was only putting in work for the d rank missions while sasuke would train and sakura would complain and kakashi would watch. One day when naruto was working something bad happen he was painting a fence for Mr.Ito today while sasuke sat near training and sakura and kakashi watching when all of a sudden naruto tapped kakashi shoulder saying " hey sensei I don't feel well" before passing out. Kakashi freaked out and picked Naruto telling the two other teammates to follow him and they brought him to the hospital.

Shikamaru pov:

I was walking with my team when I saw a running kakashi holding a passed out naruto in his arms while the two teammates followed them. I told my team I had to go and ran following them cursing the blond as I told him not to overwork himself as he is pregnant. I ran to where I saw sasuke in a room and ran up to the doctor to ask him what's wrong while panting from all the running.

No pov:

Doctor what's wrong with naruto asked a panting shikamaru. "Why are you here?" Kakashi asked shikamaru.I saw you with Naruto in your arms and passed out. I was worried and followed you" said Shikamru, regaining his breath. "Oh," said kakashi. "Again doctor naruto ok is everything alright with you know what" shikamaru asks. ( Naruto told the hokage about being pregnant and told him he's not ready for everybody to know but he has to go to the hospital to get checked so the hokage made a rule that anyone who talked about naruto being pregnant will get punished really badly.) "Yea it's fine naruto just passed out from exhaustion he should not be working that much with his condition". The doctor replied. Shikamaru calmed down and went closer to Naruto and said to the troublesome blonde I told you not to work that much. You know your condition calms down a bit. Shikamaru said to naruto thinking he was still knocked out but surprised he heard naruto say " sorry shika I will try" Shikamaru was still staring naruto replied but said to him "no you have to take a break no missions for a week''tell him doctor. "What" naruto yelled, no doctor tell him I'm fine and don't need a break " Naruto said before the doctor said actually naruto I think shikamaru is right you should not be doing missions in the first place with your situations as you doctor for the rest of the month I ban from doing missions. "WHAT, '' the blond yelled. "What am I supposed to do to stay in bed and lay down all day? ''Naruto said while crossing his arms. Yes, that's esactilally what your post is about. Your other teammates can do the mission now while you stay home and rest of the doctor said. Fine naruto said pouting cutely. "I feel like there is something I don't know, '' said Kakshi, really confused about what was going on. "Yea there is'' shikamaru admitted "but we cant tell at it is a S class secret and naruto will kill me if I do"," good you know" naruto yelled as he was still pouring from the fact he can't do missions. Kakashi sighed from the fact he doesn't know anything which was irritating but he had not business to try to know a s class secret. "You know naruto since you can't do missions know sasuke and sakura have to do all the d-rank missions since you're gone" shikamaru said trying to cheer up naruto. "Your right shika ha while I'm at home or the village relaxing you guys can do missions know you'll know how I feel doing all those missions or chori se alone" naruto said smiling.

One hour time skip brought by shikamaru "what a drag "

After naruto got fully checked up and kakashi and sakura and saskue went back to finish painting the fence he was able to go home with shimamaru and walked home holding hands happily.