Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Harry's POV

"Hey babe, ready to go?" Louis asked me, exiting the locker room with wet hair. I went up to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Yep! You did great."

"Thanks."

We walked over to his car, and he put his kit in the back.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked. We always get something to eat after games, since it's usually 7pm. Then we go for our drives, which usually last until 1am, and we go back to one of our houses.

"Wherever you want. Do you want to go back to my place when we're done?" I responded.

"Sure, I'll tell my dad. Do burgers sound good? We can get takeout from Andrea's."

"Yeah, that sounds great." I plugged my phone in, and shuffled the playlist I made for us. It has all of our favorite songs on it, and ones that we can just scream the lyrics to while driving on windy roads.

"You know me so well." Louis said, rolling his eyes when 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry came on.

"I have never recovered from the video your mom showed me sophomore year of you singing to this in the shower."

"DO NOT BRING THAT UP!!"

"Whatever." I winked.

"What do you want."

"Stop with that attitude. I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a Diet Coke."

"Okay, let's go in and order."

We walked into Andrea's and ordered. It always smelt strongly of grease and hashbrowns, but that's what made it great. The cracked leather booths always squeaked when you sat on them, but it was charming, nonetheless.

"Tomlinson?" the lady working takeout called.

Louis walked up and got our food. We walked out to his car and sat down to eat in there. When we finished, we drove out of Doncaster, and talked about anything and everything. We ended up stopping in a random field to lay and look at the stars. We had to grab a blanket and hoodies out of the trunk, considering it was September.

"What do yo think our wedding will be like?" Louis asked me.

"We'll both be in out of the ordinary suits, there will be good food, and the cake will be unbelievably moist." I replied.

"That sounds perfect." He said, and kissed me. I will admit, I did tear up a bit. Just imagining our wedding gives me hope that everything will be alright in the end. We ended up falling asleep, looking up at the stars. We woke up at 2am, and got back to my place right before 3. We went up to my room quietly, and got in my bed.

"I love you." I said.

"Me too." Louis responded.