Chapter 5

Chapter Five
Louis's POV

    It was 10:15am, and I was waiting in the bathroom. I told Liam to meet me in the bathroom on the ground floor about now. Harry was in the middle of Math, and all his classes were on the top floor, so there wasn't much of a chance of him finding us.
    "Am I late?" Liam asked, scared.
    "Nah, you're okay. Where should we go?"
    "Just the wall like last time?"
    "I'm game."
I pinned him against the wall and smashed my lips against him. I felt so much more kissing him than Harry. Harry was okay, but Liam was something else. It felt like my body was getting electrocuted, but in a good way. The way his lips were a little rugged against my pretty soft ones just matched. I love doing this with Liam, but I always feel a little bit bad for Harry when doing it. His dad's been gone since he was little, and it really took a toll on his mental health. I know he's tried to off himself a few times, but leaned back on me. He's usually alone, and I do get scared for him sometimes. He stopped cutting because of me, and that's a big thing to know you're responsible for. He also got tattoos to cope, and I got some as well. Not because of him, just because they look cool.

    Liam pulled away for a few seconds. "Do you ever think about Harry while we do this?"
    "Actually, yes. I do feel a little bit guilty, but I feel so much more with you than I do him."
When Liam was about to go back in for a kiss, we heard someone opening the door...