Chapter 1: The incident

You were at the park sketching in your notebook alone on a bench, you could hear the other girls whispering about you since you had no friends. You didnt care tho because i actually do have a friend, an imaginary friend. I suffer from a mental illnes called schizophrenia so it makes sense why no one wants to talk to me, plus im not that social of a person, so my only friend is just a symptom of my illness, his name is makka pakka, every where i go he is there and he always reminds me to do one specific think. Wash my face. I dont know why that is but he just gets really angry and threatens to hurt my foster mom if i dont, you could call it abuse, but i dont. Since he is the only friend i have, anyway back to where i am right now, im just drawing when i start to cough at first its little coughs but then it wont stop, it just keeps coming. Everything around me goes fuzzy but i can still see him. Makka pakka, he waves at me with his cheeky smile and walks off into a bright white light. When i wake up im in a bed, my bed and i hear my foster mother and the doctor talking, then they walk into my room "hello y/n are you feeling better" he asked and i nodded in return " well thats good, I have to inform you that you have just been diagnosed with tuburculosis" he says and i can see my foster mom, oli london crying in the corner of the room "dont worry mom im fine, i have to deal with schizophrenia already so this will be fine" i said to her and she smiled at me and wiped her tears " me and your mother have decided it would be best for you to go in the country and live with your aunt and uncle for a little while since its less crowded and stressful and the air is fresher" the doctor said to me and he and my mom left the room and it was time for bed. I thought about what it would be like in the countryside since i have always been uses to the city, and half of me was scared but that fear left as soon as i drifted off to dream land where i didnt have tuberculosis or schizophrenia...

Makkapakka and mom