Chapter 10: The Journal

I took the journal and saw my name in it, this makes no sense "we should investigate more about the master" oscar said, this is so confusing i decide to go home and the next morning its raining so i take an umbrella to the lake, the master is there waiting for me "Y/n i couldnt find you at the party, kaley said you left" he said and i ran up to him and slapped him "why did you leave me!" I said and he started crying "we wont be able to see eachother again" he said and he dissappeared, i look to my side and see makka pakka sitting on the grass, he stands up and holds out his hand, i take it and i start to melt, it hurts so bad and all i can see is makka pakka, ever sinse i came here he has been acting more strange, something is up and i need to find out what it is before i leave to go back to the city, I wake up in my bed to see its the next day "hey y/n you have visitors" uncle says standing in the doorway of my room so i get up and see oscar "hey y/n i was wondering if i could hang out with you today, sinse we are friends now" he says and i nod, i grab my sketchbook and we walk down to the lake, i start sketching a picture of the master while oscar just watches me quietly, then that same person who was painting on the hill the first time i came here walked up behind us "i hope im not in your way, hey is that the master" he said and i turned and said "yes, do you know him?" And the man said "how about i tell you the story of him, my name is sasuke by the way"

☝️thats oscar